the boy is crazy!!! hitting head from the ceiling fan

I watched it again, where is the mother?? I didn't see her. There is a female that is recording it, but that person is way to young to be the mother. Sounds like maybe a 16 yr girl with the camra

My apologies, I must've not been thinking clearly when I was watching the video. The person who was in the video seemed to be much older than the boy who was jumping on the ceiling fan. Now I feel so embarrassed and less than a fool who would have noticed the simple mistake :giggle:

My apologies, I must've not been thinking clearly when I was watching the video. The person who was in the video seemed to be much older than the boy who was jumping on the ceiling fan. Now I feel so embarrassed and less than a fool who would have noticed the simple mistake :giggle:

That is fine, when you get old and everything, you can start to see things and act crazy and be forgiven. I know I need that all the time. Wait, sorry, my wife says I need to grow up first!!! *psst, she says she has 3 kids total, my son, my daughter and then me*:giggle:

LOL that is ok :lol:

That is fine, when you get old and everything, you can start to see things and act crazy and be forgiven. I know I need that all the time. Wait, sorry, my wife says I need to grow up first!!! *psst, she says she has 3 kids total, my son, my daughter and then me*:giggle:

Ha, Yeah tell me about it. Sometime I think I'm artifically blonde but then, perhaps my brain cells are declining :P

Back