That boy having bad withdrawal from Playstation 3

Hi Liebling, happy birthday.

:ty: :D

Yes -- this video seems to show a 13-15 year old german kid who has problems from playing video games. I don't know what mental illness it is, but Mrs. Bucket mentioned it may be ADD/PDD or something like that.

He is trying to play but he will say and physically show his feelings. It is hard to describe.. so you will have to watch it to see it.

I think that yes, whomever videotaped it and released it wasn't doing it for humor. They probably wanted the world to realize that there is this was possible problem growing from gaming (perhaps game addiction as well) for some people.. So at the expense of their own son, they wished to educate the world.

It is like the videotape of a human surgery operation. It looks gross to some, but to other medical doctors or people viewing it, it may help them understand what is going on. It shows what happened.

I viewed the 2 video, you and Aghori posted.

At first I took 2 video serious and said to myself wow - they need professional help and then asked my soon to be 16 years old son for his view on Shel90´s and Miss Bucket´s post.

Guess what? He :laugh2: :rofl2: and then got my youngest son to view both videos. They have seen those videos before via emails and blogs. My son know him thru online chat and said that his dream wish to be film producer... They :rofl2: and said that they can´t beleive that Americans took those videos serious and didn´t read the information on right side of video first before view the videos that they are ACTING ... I was like :o: and told my sons that a boy has a good talent to lead everyone beleive it´s real... I visited the google to find out who teenager is... His screenname is GermanFox88 - you should read his comment on right side of video... it says that he filmed his friends, (see many videos) etc. (English websites) You click the first of list and read GermanFox88´s comment and then click "weiter information" on right side of video then you will learn everything about him. He filmed dozen of funny videos.... My son know him thru online chat and blogs.

Angry German kid - Google-Suche

Shel90 and Miss Bucket,

I am typing on my son´s behalf, he agrees that it´s humliation if the parents secret film their children and post video to the internet behind their back. The teenager can sue the parents with the help from CPS for humilation and slander if their faces are to the public internet... BUT teenagers can´t sue IF their parents put "cloudy" or whatever to hide their faces, then they won´t know who they are. (keep your mind, my son is student and study to be social worker for youth). The videos, naisho and Aghori posted is only acting to help the people realize that videogames could be addiction...

Liebling,

Acting or not, that behaviour was not normal.

Children can sue their parents all they want. Remember their parents brought them in the world, their parents are responsible for their well-being [mental, physical and emotional]

Let me bring a good example, Aghori was playing a videogame. He was really involved into it and when I tapped his shoulder to get his attention, he actually scowled at me because he was too involved into playing the games & winning to get into the next level.

The excitement of winning & getting to the next level can get to the person and Aghori understands how addictive video games can be.

This is what most of the people here are trying to emphasize. Addiction of video games, not humiliation of children.

:shock::eek3: I've never seen anyone act like that for Video Game...Seriously something is wrong with this kid, apparently he has anger issues by the way he's hitting the keyboard and everything. :eek3::shock:

in a way, it's kinda funny :giggle: because that's so not natural

but gosh, the parents must be mortified of having a kid that acts like that!

:shock::eek3: I've never seen anyone act like that for Video Game...Seriously something is wrong with this kid, apparently he has anger issues by the way he's hitting the keyboard and everything. :eek3::shock:

in a way, it's kinda funny :giggle: because that's so not natural

but gosh, the parents must be mortified of having a kid that acts like that!

He is only acting... click "weiter information" on the link, I posted and read to learn about him... His name is GermanFox88.

Liebling,

Acting or not, that behaviour was not normal.

Children can sue their parents all they want. Remember their parents brought them in the world, their parents are responsible for their well-being [mental, physical and emotional]

Let me bring a good example, Aghori was playing a videogame. He was really involved into it and when I tapped his shoulder to get his attention, he actually scowled at me because he was too involved into playing the games & winning to get into the next level.

The excitement of winning & getting to the next level can get to the person and Aghori understands how addictive video games can be.

This is what most of the people here are trying to emphasize. Addiction of video games, not humiliation of children.

If it´s REAL, then is not normal... He need parent´s help. I would take him to physican and therapy because he NEED the help. It´s my responsible as parent to HELP him..., not embarrass him to the internet. It would destory his self-estreem.

It´s parent´s responsibly to HELP their children to boost their self-esteem.

But Aghori is an adult and know the video game is addiction like drugs and alcohol... I as an adult know my limit when I drink alochol moderately instead of addict on alocohol.

The children/teenager are still parent´s responsible. I as resonsible parent know the limit when I see my child doing with videogames... If my child become addict the drugs, alochol, computer or whatever then I would take him/her to physican, Rehab, self-help group, etc. because I want HELP him/her instead of punish to embarrass him/her to the internet...

Wow that looks seriously bad; though I have to admit that I thought it very funny as he was searching for the escape button

Where is the escape button

:giggle: 'cause that's what I was thinking right that very second...

Also what kind of game was he trying to play? Once the game is finished can't he just start right over again. Sorry but I really have no clue about those computer games...

JamieLynn

Wow that looks seriously bad; though I have to admit that I thought it very funny as he was searching for the escape button

Where is the escape button

:giggle: 'cause that's what I was thinking right that very second...

Also what kind of game was he trying to play? Once the game is finished can't he just start right over again. Sorry but I really have no clue about those computer games...
JamieLynn

Yes, me too... I´m tooooooooo dumb and have no clue how to play computer games... :o:

Yes it look serious... I was like wow until my boys convinced me that he is only acting... :giggle:

Yes, me too... I´m tooooooooo dumb and have no clue how to play computer games... :o:

Yes it look serious... I was like wow until my boys convinced me that he is only acting... :giggle:

Hopefully he was only acting 'cause that looked seriously bad ;)

Now on another side note: the camera shot was in good position!

The video above posted also by Ahgori: it looks to me as if this was the mother filming... I hope she knew what she was doing there. :roll:

JL

He is only acting... click "weiter information" on the link, I posted and read to learn about him... His name is GermanFox88.

yes that's what I was going to say. Originally - it was thought to be real and that parents filmed it to record his behavior. Later it was agreed that this video is staged. but still - it's funny. My favorite parody is the Star Wars girl

the link is posted in Adult thread for its sexually-expletive nature.

^staged is ok... but some kids really have that kind of problem due to those violence games. I am definitely paying attention to what "my" 5 boys are up to when playing games and they know I am watching :laugh2:

JamieLynn

You can see the same teenager, naisho posted...

Angry German part II
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NwEfoLb83QQ&feature=related]YouTube - German Angry Kid Part II[/ame]

GermanFox88´s comment - click first of google and then click "wieter information" it says that "This is the German Angry Kid Part II Bye the way I am not that kid.`

Angry German kid - Google-Suche

Hopefully he was only acting 'cause that looked seriously bad ;)

Now on another side note: the camera shot was in good position!

The video above posted also by Ahgori: it looks to me as if this was the mother filming... I hope she knew what she was doing there. :roll:
JL

No, accord the list of GermanFox88´s websites - it´s GermanFox88 filmed his friends... like what Jiro posted the video as well...

I know it sound crazy but I see why not that teenager use their experiment out of curiousity... film for the fun... My son know him and said that he wish to become film producer...

yes that's what I was going to say. Originally - it was thought to be real and that parents filmed it to record his behavior. Later it was agreed that this video is staged. but still - it's funny. My favorite parody is the Star Wars girl

the link is posted in Adult thread for its sexually-expletive nature.

Yes, my both sons find the videos, GermanFox88 filmed is funny and crazy... It´s not just list of video but dozen of funny videos...

Respectfully disagree

I personally would not humiliate my son's behavior to the internet... It should be between me, my hubby, therapy, child physican and my son, not internet... Yes I will be happy to give anyone feedback, advice, etc if there're any question, problem, etc but not use my son to humilate anyone.

I agree! It's not a good idea to put a video on the internet. It's a private matter. I would be more concerned if, a kid is goin' to be bully if, teens discovered who that kid was. Bully is a bad choice or makin' fun of. I wouldn't do that to my kids.

I agree! It's not a good idea to put a video on the internet. It's a private matter. I would be more concerned if, a kid is goin' to be bully if, teens discovered who that kid was. Bully is a bad choice or makin' fun of. I wouldn't do that to my kids.

Exactly!

I would NEVER do that to my children because I want my children trust me and support my help.

REAL parents is help their children.

Yeah, I saw about people saying he was acting, but I don't know for sure what to take about it. I edited the post at first to say it may have been an act - but I later removed it because there was no evidence saying this was his acting. He didn't have other videos to show himself, we don't know the child.

If he was acting, I hope he had a real good reason to because, I don't think I find it funny, if he was. I don't see the point of doing so other than making your friends laugh at you maybe.

Also, the one Aghori posted I think can represent a real attitude from a growing kid addicted to MMORPGing.

We don't do video games in my house. I really didn't want my kids on computer games till much later in life, but my middle son when to his grandmothers on weekend and came back home playing computer games at the age of 3. I limit their times, and make sure they get out side play time. He really enjoys RPGs and fighting games. Now that's all he can talk about so he's grounded from those types of games.

Yeah, I saw about people saying he was acting, but I don't know for sure what to take about it. I edited the post at first to say it may have been an act - but I later removed it because there was no evidence saying this was his acting. He didn't have other videos to show himself, we don't know the child.

If he was acting, I hope he had a real good reason to because, I don't think I find it funny, if he was. I don't see the point of doing so other than making your friends laugh at you maybe.

Also, the one Aghori posted I think can represent a real attitude from a growing kid addicted to MMORPGing.

If you want to post the "YouTube" video then read statement/information on right side to make sure where it come from ... who is author, why they post for, etc. I didn't know about this until my oldest son told me yesterday... From now, I will check statement/information on right side of "YouTube" first before post the comment.

Have you read the information on right side of the video where Aghori posted?

Anyway, I personally think those videos, the author created is werid... Accord my son, it's his hobby to create the video and film his friends... I can understand that it's teenager experiment... Of course I asked my son about keyboard... He told me what he know from him that it's already old and damage... Anyway, first I took the 2 video serious until my son showed the information on right side of YouTube... If they are real then I would judge parent's for their behavior because it should be between the parents, physican and therapy, not anyone to the world because the teenager need the help, not make fun of him to the public and world internet.

Back