That boy having bad withdrawal from Playstation 3

Hmm if I have kids around his age, I wouldnt want them playing videogames like this too much otherwise kids that young would get addicted to it more than older people do, obviously so she has to set up a schedule for him to play and do homework and going outside with friends to play and stuff like that so...yeah theres more to life than just videogames.

I would've put him over my knee and given him a spanking for being a brat....

Addicted to Playstation 3 ?! Oh, my goodness gracious!

Not a good idea to let a child to play with it EVERYDAY... that's like an addicted to drug or caffeine coffee! :shock:

Oh Boy....I can imagine my son being like that...His Dad and Half sister is hooked onto Video games that they both play it with about 95% of the time and Tristan is starting to learn how to play Video games...he's only Three but I can see it in the future that he'll be playing XBox 360, Wii, PSP and Playstation 2 with his sister and Dad.

I just hope my son won't be addicted like he did....Fingers cross

Think five times ahead before giving him a ps3 for bday or xmas present.
This boy need a strong discipline from parents.

for my son, i will give him limit time and more outside play so thats way he will be in goody healthy than stay home everyday, i will play with him outside to keep him company and all as long as he wont be bored and since i am video game myself, i will make sure my son wont be addict to video game thro

By seeing the expression on his face after his mother told him that the PS3 was unplugged and packed up, I would be very very very concerned about a serious addiction...not good at all.

By seeing the expression on his face after his mother told him that the PS3 was unplugged and packed up, I would be very very very concerned about a serious addiction...not good at all.

I agree, I also would be very concerned too.

If it was me, I'd not let that kid hit me after he threw his tantrum.

Think five times ahead before giving him a ps3 for bday or xmas present.
This boy need a strong discipline from parents.

Yes, that's right.

From view the video, wow... he is a little boy? Why the parents allow him to use PS3 in first place for?

I was telling hubby that this notsolittle boy had a very potty mouth for his age!

When I was his age and told my parents off, my mom didn't blink twice to put soap in my mouth!:barf:

That kid got off too easy..

That's how some people feel about AD.:P

Yeah... I was kind of desperate knowing I would have to go to Paris and not being able to get online :wave: that's a disease...

I'm sure I'd have missed AD and several other boards too... :giggle:

My little nephew sort of is the same except they have a Wii :D

I am having a hard time putting him to bed at night...

JamieLynn

I was a heavy video game user but my mom had limits to how long I can play. However we worked out a deal. She understood the concept of completing a level and saving the game, so she would say "Finish this" and I'd finish playing when I either die or can finally save the game. Sometimes I would die and I wanna try one more time. I guess there's a sound that is associated with my character dying, and my mom has come to recognize this sound. So when I try to sneak in "one more try", she just goes "nah uh!" :)

Back