TGIF! What are you doing this weekend?

TGIF!!! Today as Friday--I am going to be spending time with my AMAZING fiance again- we just run some errands then go out shopping some more, and movies today when my fiance gets off of work in the afternoon. I am totally excited!! :D

We went out last night--(Thursday night) and had a blast time together because it was our AMAZING anniversary! My fiance took me out to a nice restaurant, and went shopping for a bit, then went some grocery shopping. We saw my sister at work and chatted with her like over 30 minutes with LAUGHS. It was HILARIOUS!!:giggle::rofl2::rofl2:

I am totally excited because I am getting a NEW glasses on Monday due to my old currently glasses are broken and expired. :)

Saturday & Sunday- BACK TO WORK... *Bleh* but I know $$$. Will be relaxing to catch my time to be with my fiance before going to work.:D

Today and tomorrow are my days off from work. *woot!*

I am meeting my sister later this afternoon; we will go out for shopping and dining. This should be fun!
We enjoyed shopping and dining. I bought two pairs of nice shirts, two pairs of pants and a nice spring jacket. They are on sale. 35% off for everything. It was a great deal!!!

Tomorrow, I will rent a pickup truck, along with my new snowmobile, which I haven't tried yet. My baby brother and I will be riding in our snowmobiles together in ME. I can't wait! Whoo-hoo!!!

Have a wonderful weekend, guys!!! :)

My plans has changed because of the warmer weather and also because of my cat. Suki, my 15 years old Siamese cat is not well, she vomited last night.. and lost some weight, that I am so concerned. I have to monitor my cat's condition. Last night, I called my good friend who happens to be a vet for an appointment. He said I will bring my cat in on Monday if it is not emergency. I read somewhere to say that either my cat has a thyroid problem (which is very common in older cats..) or she probably has diabetes. I hope not! Right now, I am a nervous wreak about my cat's condition. :(

Tonight..

I am going to Class for how to make cheese-making! 3 hours

Tomorrow Saturday...

I am taking my girls going to Outlet shopping. :P Spring Clothes!

On Sunday

We have to burn woods of damage trees from Icy Winter. We also clean up backyard.

Have a Great Weekend!! :wave:

My b/f and I are gonna to Mich to pick his's 2 good friend then come here spend weekend then sunday go back home to mich that's all for me work during wekend suck!

Sat is work

Sun is work

No fun during weekend :(

Already got LOTS done since getting home from work....cleaned out the fridge and organized it, went thru 3 loads of laundry, picked up the dog poop, cleaned the bathroom, and did some shoveling for an hour in the backyard. I am ready to rest! Very sore right now cuz I did weightlifting yesterday and then shoveling today...probably will continue with the laundry all night so I can get it all done before tmw.

Already got LOTS done since getting home from work....cleaned out the fridge and organized it, went thru 3 loads of laundry, picked up the dog poop, cleaned the bathroom, and did some shoveling for an hour in the backyard. I am ready to rest! Very sore right now cuz I did weightlifting yesterday and then shoveling today...probably will continue with the laundry all night so I can get it all done before tmw.

:lol: sounds like you are getting cleaned up for the weekend!! :giggle:

better now than on Saturday!!

:lol: sounds like you are getting cleaned up for the weekend!! :giggle:

better now than on Saturday!!

Yea...yardwork is very very hard work! Wow! I cant believe how tender my arm muscles are feeling now. I doubt I will go running tmw...better rest tmw.

Plans to take my daughter to the movies and maybe go shopping for a Wii system for her and my birthdays.

Tonight: My hubby and I are gonna pick up our three year old son and his mother from the airport, and we all will go out to dinner and come home. I haven't seen my baby for two full weeks so I'm so excited to see him tonight! :dance2:

Maybe my hubby and I will watch a movie tonight on Tv...not sure yet but I know I will spending lots of time with my son tonight before he goes to bed.

Sat: My step daughter is having a birthday party sleep over so we'll be hosting a sleep over party at our house and she's having three of her friends over. So Hubby and I will be busy to cook and everything, plus to keep our son entertain, to keep him away from his sissy and her friends.:party:

Sun: Relax.... I'm gonna relax! :D

Yea...yardwork is very very hard work! Wow! I cant believe how tender my arm muscles are feeling now. I doubt I will go running tmw...better rest tmw.

Plans to take my daughter to the movies and maybe go shopping for a Wii system for her and my birthdays.

I know!!!

But in the summer time I love working in the yard!

I rather to do yard work than house work! :shock:

Twice a week of yard work. V/S House work 7 days a week.

do the math!!

well I'm going to tattoo expo in oakland with friends hoping plans doesn't screw up @ last min :roll: sunday probably as well to sleep in if I can.. :giggle: have a great weekend everyone! ;)

I met with my friend this afternoon and chatted for a looong while. We ended up watching her son play handball for the remainder of the evening. I got home about half a hour ago and I'm staaaarving :D

Jamie (off to make pizza)

My older daughter came and took me to eat in a restaurant and then she went to buy a book for her friend's daughter birthday.

On the way to the book section we passed a Jibbitz display and she bought me a package of two. One skull with cross bones and one skull in a red bandana.

If you don't understand Jibbitz, they are little charms that go in Crocs shoes. :)

Fun Saturday evening. My husband was sick yesterday but managed to go to work today.

thank you Bottesini. i needed that.

and this weekend im going through the box of stuff i got with the CI. finally plugged the dryer in and the battery charger is next. and have to clean out a drawer for the load of other stuff it came with.

yesterday was a day of Vet for my dog, Dentist for me, and Bass Pro Shop to get some stuff for today fishing trip.

Went fishing today.

Tomorrow just staying around the house and do some odd jobs that needs to be taken care of.

I just got back from playing Whirlyball. Whew!

Yesterday, I went to a wedding party... then a bar to play pool. We were supposed to play darts too, but someone stole all the darts. :(

Back