TGIF! What are you doing this weekend?

I didn't get to add the math course it was actually full than meets its capacity so , there was no way that I would even get in :( I am going to clean my place, do more shopping (love it) and laundry :)

This weekend I'm going to the cinema to see Confessions of a shopaholic(with captions, of course) then homework :(

I'm off today! Yes! Yes! Yes!!

But, that doesn't mean it's the day that I can relax and sleep in, I got to clean my house, I mean deep cleaning big time :giggle:

Oh well that's life. :(

Woke up this AM and we all decided to head to MOSI. To see "The Body" exhibit.

I have no TGIF ritual other than bury myself eyeball deep into college texts. Im the studious one that although I don't care about making perfect A's I do however like to have A's and B's across my end-of-term reports. So I study, take a break, then study some more ensuring that I have digested the material into my mind and I am prepared for the next class which then enables me to participate more fully in the discussions, and I have an understanding of what is being discussed.

Good god, I sound like a Grad student when in fact all have are 27 credits to my name...

Can't wait for Friday, meet up with some deafies:)

Ahh gonna be busy this weekend or so.. oy.. moving time.. lol.. should be fun .. or not!

Good time at NEA!! :) Wow> 75 years old and 525 Lb Turtle! :P He is cute!

Maybe we should change the thread title into: What are your upcoming weekend plans? LOL...

Anyway... Saturday's going to be busy running around. Luckily for me the maid will be around because I don't have enough of time to do that and bf is working ALL saturday :(

Unfortunately the boys had too much homework last Sunday so that the plans of going ice-skating had to be cancelled. Maybe we'll be able to take them to the rink this Sunday? :shrug: Not sure though yet... or bf and I go alone...

We'll see, but it will be a busy weekend :D

Jamie

This weekend husband and I are going to meet some new friends - new to him. I met the female half of this couple at synagogue event and have not met her husband. I have gotten together with this person I met a few times already and we think our husbands have similar interests and wanted to get together as two couples.

I'll probably go in hiding somewhere in Alabama this coming week-end. :o

its our first anniversary..my girlfriend and i will go to the beach and celebrate..just the two of us!! im soo excited and i will surprise her with a little present!!:P

:dunno: Yet. Will wake up on Sat or Sunday and figure out what we will do.

Today and tomorrow are my days off from work. *woot!*

I am meeting my sister later this afternoon; we will go out for shopping and dining. This should be fun!

Tomorrow, I will rent a pickup truck, along with my new snowmobile, which I haven't tried yet. My baby brother and I will be riding in our snowmobiles together in ME. I can't wait! Whoo-hoo!!!

Have a wonderful weekend, guys!!! :)

*tick* *tick* the clock ticks toward the weekend.. and the day of moving..ah..

Back