tell me about urself ...

knightwolf68

Reaction score
I just decide to input theses list of questions ... Pls respect each other and try not make fun of other person's ... also, pls do not off topics thanks ... even If u don't want to answer to these questions then pls don't post and thanks for respect and cooperation smile

what is ur birthplace ?

what is ur signs ?

what is ur favorite color and why ?

how many brothers/sisters do u have ??

who is ur closest friend from on line that u haven't met in the real life yet?

do u have pets ??? If that so ?? what is it ??

what animals that u really wish to have these as pet but u knew u can't have them ? and why ?

What sports do u like to watch ?

What do u see in urself in next ten years from now ?

who is ur role model of AD??

BostonIceFire!!

Birthplace: Illinois

Signs: Gemini

Favorite color and why: Black, puprle, red = I love the combination of these colors

Sisters/Brothers: One bitchy sister

Closet friend online that I have not met in real life: none

Pets: A gerbil name Curly and cocker spaniel name Forest

Animals I wish to have: Unicorns, dragons, pathnars, leopard, wolves

Sports I like to watch: Volleyball, ice hockey

See myself in next ten years: Married, teaching,

Role model in AD: BostonIceFire - yeah myself - so what?!?! :D

Originally posted by knightwolf68
I just decide to input theses list of questions ... Pls respect each other and try not make fun of other person's ... also, pls do not off topics thanks ... even If u don't want to answer to these questions then pls don't post and thanks for respect and cooperation smile

what is ur birthplace ? I was born in Kankakee, IL.

what is ur signs ? I am a leo. I was born on July 25, 1983. I am 20 now! :D

what is ur favorite color and why ? I have 2 favorite colors...Blue and pink because they are pretty colors!

I have 3 step sisters and 2 brothers.

who is ur closest friend from on line that u haven't met in the real life yet? Daniel and Jamie.

do u have pets ??? If that so ?? what is it ?? No pets in my apartment yet but I do have one dog named sweetie pie..she lives at my mom's house.

what animals that u really wish to have these as pet but u knew u can't have them ? and why ? I want a black cat and because the landlord says the city have to look at our apartment first to make sure everything is ok first before I can have a pet. :(

What sports do u like to watch ? I don't watch much sports but when I do.. I watch WF.

What do u see in urself in next ten years from now ? Happily married with Jeremy...having a job, having my beautiful babies and a nice house somewhere close to the mountains.

who is ur role model of AD?? To be honest.. I dunno yet. So far I would say Freaky!

Re: Re: tell me about urself ...

Originally posted by ChelEler
what is ur birthplace ?
Wyoming

what is ur signs ?
taurus.jpg

Green because of birthstone color

One brother, no sister :( but four sisters-in-law :thumb:

Hard to decide because I talk to everyone online and some of them I haven't met in person before. I consider everyone equally.

Yes. One dog, one cat, and multiple fish

what animals that u really wish to have these as pet but u knew u can't have them ? and why ?
What do you mean by can't have them? Do you mean like allergy, financial issue, too dangerous, etc?

Football

A busy working mom. ;)

Myself. :mrgreen:
answer to ur question about having the animals but u can't have them as illegal or allgery whatever u names them ...

what is ur birthplace ?
Wyoming

what is ur signs ?
taurus.jpg

Green because of birthstone color

One brother, no sister :( but four sisters-in-law :thumb:

Hard to decide because I talk to everyone online and some of them I haven't met in person before. I consider everyone equally.

Yes. One dog, one cat, and multiple fish

What do you mean by can't have them? Do you mean like allergy, financial issue, too dangerous, extinct, etc?

Football

A busy working mom. ;)

Myself. :mrgreen:

Re: Re: Re: tell me about urself ...

Originally posted by knightwolf68
answer to ur question about having the animals but u can't have them as illegal or allgery whatever u names them ...

UGH! I deleted and reposted. :P

OK, I would love to have a white-tiger to live with us, but I can't because of my small children. :ugh:

WaterRats13 here....

Birthplace: Santa Rosa, California

Sign: Aquarius

Favourite colour and why: Purple, just cos it's such a peaceful colour!

How many sisters or brothers? I have one younger sister! I miss her! :(

Who is my closest friend online who I haven't met in person yet? Mainly all are who I have already met in person. I have a few, but don't really consider them close..just friends. :)

Do I have pets? What sort of pets? I have 2 burmese cats (one brown and one blue tortie) and 2 blue tongued lizards.

What animal I'd love to own but can't..why? A laughing Kookaburra (largest bird of the Kingfisher family) -- it's supposedly to be quite loud and my hubby's not keen on caging wildlife.

What sports do I like to watch on TV? Aussie Rules (footy!), tennis, swimming, basketball, cricket.

What do I see in myself in 10 years??????????? I don't know! :P I'm 32...I'll be 42 by the time 10 years comes up. ;)

Who is my role model in AD? Dunno..I would reckon myself cos I think I can help and give suggestions when possible. :)

what is ur birthplace ? Orlando, FL

what is ur signs ? Taurus

what is ur favorite color and why ? Silver. Just because it shines.

how many brothers/sisters do u have ?? Two brothers, no sister.

who is ur closest friend from on line that u haven't met in the real life yet? Uhh..I don't have any close friends that I never meet in person.

do u have pets ??? If that so ?? what is it ?? A two years old male grey tabby, Leo and a 10-weeks-old white female toy poodle, Missy.

what animals that u really wish to have these as pet but u knew u can't have them ? and why ? Tiger. Unique.

What sports do u like to watch ? College volleyball.

What do u see in urself in next ten years from now ? Coach a volleyball team and teach kids in PE.

who is ur role model of AD?? Complicated. :)

birthplace : Mile High City

sign : sting !!!

favorite color : black, grey, white and blue ... cuz it is all combine look so damn good

brother/sister : I have two youngest half brothers that which i am ten years older than first younger brother and 13 years older than last baby brother

close friend on line : I would say Cheleler

pets : I have two cats .. both of them are females ...

wish pets : wolf, eagle and doplin (spelling?)

sports : football , lacross, hockey, ice skating figure, bmx racing , snowboard and few sports i can't think of ...
OFC darts !!! but it doesn't show up on tv that much !!
:(

next 10 years : I am not sure cuz i am in somewhat mess right now lol

role model : I would say Cheleler and Freaky

what is ur birthplace ? Unknown

what is ur signs? Half horse, half man who carry the arrow and bow

what is ur favorite color and why? blue and green... I don't know why... maybe my eyes keep give me good attention or something pleasant me.

how many brothers/sisters do u have ?? I can't count, you won't believe if I told you...

who is ur closest friend from on line that u haven't met in the real life yet? None, but, i like to meet Justin Sane and beat him up. :o

do u have pets ??? If that so ?? what is it ?? I used to have fish, but they die long time ago.

what animals that u really wish to have these as pet but u knew u can't have them ? and why ? Gee, i would love to have Faclon, the fastest creative alive. I could train it and attack Justin Sane. heh

What sports do u like to watch ? I love to watch basketball, it's a entertainment

What do u see in urself in next ten years from now ? I see Justin Sane in coffin

who is ur role model of AD?? I have no idea, I am just jerk.

what is ur birthplace ? Hell

what is ur signs ? Serpentarius

what is ur favorite color and why ? Black you know why.

how many brothers/sisters do u have ?? 666 siblings

who is ur closest friend from on line that u haven't met in the real life yet? Who need best friends?

do u have pets ??? If that so ?? what is it ?? Hellhounds

what animals that u really wish to have these as pet but u knew u can't have them ? and why ? Hellhounds

What sports do u like to watch ? Bloody sports where people kill each other

What do u see in urself in next ten years from now ? Hell frozen over the world.

who is ur role model of AD?? Everyone's soul are MINE since they sold their soul for something.

what is ur birthplace ? DOTHAN, ALA

what is ur signs ? CANCER

what is ur favorite color and why ? BLUE (FOLLOW BY GENERATION)

how many brothers/sisters do u have ?? NONE

who is ur closest friend from on line that u haven't met in the real life yet? NOT KNOW ANYONE

do u have pets ??? If that so ?? what is it ?? YES 2 CATS

what animals that u really wish to have these as pet but u knew u can't have them ? and why ? DOGS... TO PROTECT ME HORSES.. HARD WORK

What sports do u like to watch ? FOOTBALL AND BASEBALL

What do u see in urself in next ten years from now ? SUCCESS AND LIFESTYLE

who is ur role model of AD?? FLY FREE (IF SHE MINDS :D )

what is ur birthplace ? Denver, Colorado (still native Coloradian)

what is ur signs ? Aries

what is ur favorite color and why ? Blue & Green because I love ocean, rainfall, forest colour

how many brothers/sisters do u have ?? 2 oldest sister and one older brother and I'm the baby

do u have pets ??? If that so ?? what is it ?? my first pet was Cocker Spaniel, I had it for 14 or 15 years and it had a stroke a week after my b-day so had to put to sleep :( right now I have two family pet both are Schnauzers... lovely and playful dogs

what animals that u really wish to have these as pet but u knew u can't have them ? and why ? Cheetah and Dolphin!

What sports do u like to watch ? I'd like to watch my partner instead of watching tv... oh just sport.... hmmm any sport will do :o

What do u see in urself in next ten years from now ? creating a family, good job, anything else?

who is ur role model of AD?? all of youse... You each have different personality for being role model in different ways.

"Smile and the world will smile with you:)"

Back