tell me about urself ...

Originally posted by knightwolf68
I just decide to input theses list of questions ... Pls respect each other and try not make fun of other person's ... also, pls do not off topics thanks ... even If u don't want to answer to these questions then pls don't post and thanks for respect and cooperation smile

what is ur birthplace ?
Ontario, Canada
what is ur signs ?
Cusp of Scorpio & Sag.
what is ur favorite color and why ?
Red and Black... they make me look so damn hawwt!!
how many brothers/sisters do u have ??
Older deaf sister and younger deaf sister
who is ur closest friend from on line that u haven't met in the real life yet?
MamaKatziechickie, Lizachickie, Kootchie, CF, SmellyFeet & Deaf258
do u have pets ??? If that so ?? what is it ??
2 Boston Terriers (dogs) and a tabby cat
what animals that u really wish to have these as pet but u knew u can't have them ? and why ?
I always wanted to have panda bears and koala bears, they're sooo cuddly!!
What sports do u like to watch ?
Baseball, hockey, football and soccer
What do u see in urself in next ten years from now ?
Graduating from college, having children & travelling!!
who is ur role model of AD?? Moi, of course!! Kootchie, Deaf258, Katzie, Liza, SmellyFeet and CF!!
:ily:

Originally posted by MizzDeaf

who is ur role model of AD?? FLY FREE (IF SHE MINDS :D )

awww MizzDeaf -- this post of urs is a SURPRISE! sweet! and no i dont mind at all :cuddle:

what is ur birthplace ? Colorado Springs, CO

what is ur signs ? Sagittarius.

what is ur favorite color and why ? You all know it, and I dont need to explain it :D

how many brothers/sisters do u have ?? One sister. She's 20, hearing and in the Army.

who is ur closest friend from on line that u haven't met in the real life yet? I cant think of anyone.. I've met most of the people im close to, in person. So.. I dont know

do u have pets ??? If that so ?? what is it ?? Yeah, at my parents' we had 3 cats, and now I live on my own, and my roomie and I have 2 kittens.

what animals that u really wish to have these as pet but u knew u can't have them ? and why ? I have kittens and thats all I want! Im not a fan of other types of animals. (They're currently sleeping on my bed too.. tee hee)

What sports do u like to watch ? BASKETBALL! Oh yeah.. Hockey too! GO WILD! :D

What do u see in urself in next ten years from now ? I dont know for sure, I barely know past next weekend. Maybe I'd be a college graduate, engaged, and out of minnesota. :)

who is ur role model of AD?? Cant single out anyone, every person I've met IRL is a role model to me - they change my life - they leave footprints on my heart - what more can i ask for :ily:

what is ur birthplace ? Maryland

what is ur signs ? Aquarius

what is ur favorite color and why ? BLACK!!!!! always have liked black for as long as i remmy LOL

how many brothers/sisters do u have ?? an older sister who seems to like complaining :roll:

who is ur closest friend from on line that u haven't met in the real life yet? ahh all my closest friends are the ones i ALREADY met in real life LOL

do u have pets ??? If that so ?? what is it ?? yep yep 2 cats! meow meow and theyre my babies!

what animals that u really wish to have these as pet but u knew u can't have them ? and why ? Eagles and Wolves!!!! i feel MOST connected to those 2 types of wildlife and sadly theyre illegal to own here :o

What sports do u like to watch ? none LOL

What do u see in urself in next ten years from now ? finished with college FINALLY and settled somewhere OUTSIDE the DC metro area doing a job i love doing -- DEBATING! *snicker* (that oughta be a hintie :laugh2: )

who is ur role model of AD?? my friends!!!! ALL of them in their own rights! :D :ily:

what is ur birthplace ? Peoria, Illinois

what is ur signs ? Cancer

what is ur favorite color and why ? Navy Blue, just because i love blueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

how many brothers/sisters do u have ?? one younger brother

who is ur closest friend from on line that u haven't met in the real life yet? salemsajxor22, silencegold, emeraldie

do u have pets ??? If that so ?? what is it ?? 4 cats and 1 fish

what animals that u really wish to have these as pet but u knew u can't have them ? and why ? dolphins... they're adorable. but too bad no water in the house. lololol

What sports do u like to watch ? basketball, soccer, baseball -- mostly out to watch, not on t.v. :P

What do u see in urself in next ten years from now ? have kids, better job, having someone in my life, travel more :P

who is ur role model of AD?? silencegold :)

what is ur birthplace ? Long Island, NY

what is ur signs ? Scorpion

what is ur favorite color and why ? Blue and Green. I guess they made me feel very cool and calm.

how many brothers/sisters do u have ?? 2 older sisters

who is ur closest friend from on line that u haven't met in the real life yet? None

do u have pets ??? If that so ?? what is it ?? A mix of jack russell and fox terrier named Jojo, I LOVE HIM!

what animals that u really wish to have these as pet but u knew u can't have them ? and why ? Monkey, they're darn expensive and you need a license to adopt them, train them well and a special place (gigantic cage) for them to live and sleep in.

What sports do u like to watch ? Baseball

What do u see in urself in next ten years from now ? Happily married with 2 kids and successful in business.

who is ur role model of AD?? Alex, not only because he's my boyfriend, I've seen a lot of improvement in here in one year and he've created fun and entertainments in internet for the deaf such as deafmodels.com and this forum site. Also, He's very generous person ever I know. Who would pay hundreds of dollars monthly for websites, programs, and spends alot of times creating this forum and other sites for the deaf. I can feel that he's gonna be successful in business.

Originally posted by e
what is ur birthplace ? Santa Rosa Ca
what is ur signs ? libra
what is ur favorite color and why ? Navy blue, it gives me the hint of a dark side and a light side, also gives me clamness i like the color :)
how many brothers/sisters do u have ?? 1 half sister, one half brother 2 step sisters yep im from a big family :)

who is ur closest friend from on line that u haven't met in the real life yet? None

do u have pets ??? yes i have one pet her name's maxi we call her the pad ( maxipad get it ??) Shes our darling and she runs the house so in other words we re living in HER house :) hehe

what animals that u really wish to have these as pet but u knew u can't have them ? and why ? u gave me a hard one hahah i would love to have a dolphin to keep, it sigifies the gay and lesbains love for nature and the serenity of the beauty!
What sports do u like to watch ?Football GO NINERS!

What do u see in urself in next ten years from now ? FINALLY succeeding in my personal debates of myself, and settling down and yes im going back to school so i can actually do something i Actually LOVE the most and that's techonologies!

who is ur role model of AD?? I have three, one's oddball for her knowledge of the DV abuse history and understanding, Lasza for her love of astrologies and caring, and FlyFree for her bluntness and encouragements may all three of u live long and prosper in happiness and success and for the two that are going back to school this fall Carpe Diem Seize the day ladies U rock! looking forward to the Summer we will once again meet!

what is ur birthplace ?
Utica NY
what is ur signs ?
gemini
red . blue, green , pink, they are cool color
i have 2 brothers
NONE
11 years old cat
what animals that u really wish i have these as pet but u knew u can't have them ? and why ?
dolphin they are cute
NONE
have a family
who is ur role model of AD??
fly free and silencegold

what is ur birthplace ? Houston, TX

what is ur signs ? Libra

what is ur favorite color and why ? Black why? I love it!

how many brothers/sisters do u have ?? 3 brothers and 2 sisters. all are hearies.

who is ur closest friend from on line that u haven't met in the real life yet? There are several.

do u have pets ??? one black cat Kobe.

what animals that u really wish to have these as pet but u knew u can't have them ? and why ? Always want either british bulldog or boxer. They so cute to me. Wait till I live with big land. Let my future dog enjoy freedom.

What sports do u like to watch ? football, basketball, rodeo, and

What do u see in urself in next ten years from now ? Get a girlfriend, own a home with big land, and continue go back to school.

who is ur role model of AD?? Most of ADers. I cannot pick one. I pick most of ADers I admire.

Birth place: Cottonwood, AZ

Signs: i dunno i was born in Jan... i am not a fan of signs...

favorite color: BLUE! go BLUES!

Siblings: i have 1 brother

closest friend online: not really have one but do chat alot with some i never meet.

pets: Dog, named Muggs

animal which i can't have: WOLF and Lion Illegal

sports like to watch: Football Always must watch Vikings games! GO VIKINGS GO! ô¿ô

next 10 years: I see myself working and raising family.

role model Ad'ers: don't have one yet sowwy guys :)

what is ur birthplace ? Massachusetts, USA :D

what is ur signs ? Gemini - :twisted:

what is ur favorite color and why ? Aqua and blue because they make my blue eyes much more appealing and also the blue relaxes me.

how many brothers/sisters do u have ?? One older brother (by 10 yrs LOL)

who is ur closest friend from on line that u haven't met in the real life yet? AuntieFreakychickie and AuntieLizachickie :grouphug:

do u have pets ??? If that so ?? what is it ?? I have two beautiful 8 year old male cats

what animals that u really wish to have these as pet but u knew u can't have them ? and why ? I wish to have Dolphins, they're the sweetest and smartest mammals. I find them very relaxing and the kind of mammals that will take away all my troubles. :D

What sports do u like to watch ? Football and hockey

What do u see in urself in next ten years from now ? I'm already in the 10th year mark LOL Married, soon to be a mom, work with accounting and photo restoration.

who is ur role model of AD?? Freakychickie! I just lurv the way she thinks and talks! She's a very intelligent young lady and oooh she's got lots of heart! What's more her sense of humor rocks! Yup she corrupted me and I haven't gotten out! hahahahaha :ily:

Re: Re: tell me about urself ...

Originally posted by Freaky

eh? You haven't meet them yet? :shock:

I thought you did...

Re: Re: Re: tell me about urself ...

Originally posted by illustrator
eh? You haven't meet them yet? :shock:

I thought you did...

:twisted: Oh, when I meet all of them.. it's going to be like this... (since my real name is Patty)..

Attachments

• pattisworld.jpg
    pattisworld.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 54
Re: Re: Re: Re: tell me about urself ...

:twisted: Oh, when I meet all of them.. it's going to be like this... (since my real name is Patty)..

:squint: the question was say "who is ur closest friend from on line that u haven't met in the real life yet?"

let me slap your head.... come here.....*slap*

what is ur birthplace ? El Reno, Oklahoma

what is ur signs ? Aries

what is ur favorite color and why ? Emrald Green I just like green

how many brothers/sisters do u have ?? 1 step sister and brother both married and have kids yup im an uncle

who is ur closest friend from on line that u haven't met in the real life yet? hmm no one

do u have pets ??? If that so ?? what is it ?? no pets want an Iguana

what animals that u really wish to have these as pet but u knew u can't have them ? and why ? Iguana cuz some of my family are scared of reptiles and won't visit.

What sports do u like to watch ? Football

What do u see in urself in next ten years from now ? Married working as programmer

who is ur role model of AD?? no one

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: tell me about urself ...

Originally posted by illustrator
:squint: the question was say "who is ur closest friend from on line that u haven't met in the real life yet?"

let me slap your head.... come here.....*slap*

illustrator->
hit.txt
<-Freaky .. illustrator.. read what I posted!!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: tell me about urself ...

illustrator->
hit.txt
<-Freaky .. illustrator.. read what I posted!!

*whine* you hurt me!.... mommy!

okay, I get it.... :p

what is ur birthplace ?
Chicago

what is ur signs ?
Aqurius

black, white, and gray Because I have some hairs colors like a gray wolf

2 sisters and 2 brothers

Steel, Babyphat, Lily,

Yes. Male pitbull name Tigger or Tigre

what animals that u really wish to have these as pet but u knew u can't have them ? and why ?
Wolf. Cause they are cool...and i can creat a wolfpack and be a alpha leader :mrgreen:

soccer

I see myself as a engineer

Babyphat. Cuz she knows how to have fun. Aint that right phat? :naughty: AROOOO

what is ur birthplace ?
Philippine

what is ur signs ?
Unknown

I dislike color. :o

Nope, I am alone.

I don't know

I don't have it.

Nope

Football, wrestling

Future, I will like to new bedroom's water. :twisted:

I don't know.

Originally posted by knightwolf68
what is ur birthplace ?
Abilene, Texas
what is ur signs ?
Pisces
Blue. Sky, water and all.
One sister.
Lilo
Used to have a pet, Bandy Major Mo Maxiwell -- a Sheltie
Eagle
t sports do u like to watch ?
None
Chief Technology Officer
VamPyroX

Back