Teeth Break

I have the same problem. I have puppy that is 6 months old. I was told that puppy lose their baby teeth, and it fall out itself, or with help with toys or bones they been chew on it. It's normal. Puppies lose their first baby teeth just like little kids lose their first tooth. It will grow a new tooth.

I have deaf puppy that is 6 months old last week, and he is boy and he is Golden Retreiver/Yellow Lab. Beautiful puppy with blue eyes. I also have another dog, he is 9 years old Shepherd/Dingo mixed.

FYI - NEVER give puppy milk. Only give WATER...

Hang in there, don't worry too much, it's just a puppy tooth...

BabyAngel said:
He is mix with hound mix and something else I have to ask the vet to find out he is mixing with. Let me show you the picture

Beagle Mix? how pretty!

BabyAngel said:
He is mix with hound mix and something else I have to ask the vet to find out he is mixing with. Let me show you the picture

awww cute puppy

BabyAngel said:

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! :D
So cute.

Thank you :smile: His name is Smokie...why? because when he is all white, but some brown spots on him so we figured out that we called him Smokie because of cig....its all white but small brown at the end. Do you know what I am talking about? lol Anyway he is my baby!!!

aww cute puppy..

looks like basset hounds that the legs showed..
and might be rat terrier.. have that face..

wait and see.. :)

Normal for puppies have fallen it off their teething which it's growing new tooth comes out...

As same Baby does same thing too..

Congrats have your newest puppy in your family now! :)

I took Smokie to the Vet last Saturday morning to get shot for rabies and heartworm test.

The lady said it is very normal for the puppies teeth falling off. I was like whew! lol Smokie is doing fine so far. I also found out that he is mix with basset mix/hound mix. His birthday is Feb. 12, 2006 which I didn't know exactly when he was born.

Attachments

• IMG_0004.JPG
    IMG_0004.JPG
    89.7 KB · Views: 10
Awwww Smokey is the most cute dog when he is behind the wheel in the car! I love that picture the most!

Back