Teeth Break

BabyAngel

Reaction score
I have a puppy that is 6 months old, I had him for 4 months. A few days ago I just noticed that he had bleed in his mouth, I checked and saw that he was missing two teeth and last night I just realized that his front tooth was broke. I was trying to figure out why it breaks so easy, Is it from the foods? Is it from toys? Or what? Some people said it is just because he is a puppy and it is easy to break but it will grow later when he is getting older. I need to know why it breaks easy.

You might want to give the puppy some milk and talk to your local dog/cat clinic. Ask the doctor vet first before giving the puppy some milk also replace his toys with soft toys for his safety. ;)

BabyAngel said:
I have a puppy that is 6 months old, I had him for 4 months. A few days ago I just noticed that he had bleed in his mouth, I checked and saw that he was missing two teeth and last night I just realized that his front tooth was broke. I was trying to figure out why it breaks so easy, Is it from the foods? Is it from toys? Or what? Some people said it is just because he is a puppy and it is easy to break but it will grow later when he is getting older. I need to know why it breaks easy.

Did you give hard dog food? or not soft the toys like bit hard ? just wondering if not then take it to vet and they will check your puppy's teeth :)

it are baby teeth don't worry your puppy is losing baby teeth but ur puppy is growing new teeth

if you not sure of that just ask your vet smile alright

my sister puppy is doing same thing

moonflower said:
it are baby teeth don't worry your puppy is losing baby teeth but ur puppy is growing new teeth

if you not sure of that just ask your vet smile alright

my sister puppy is doing same thing
yea thats right.. smiles same as baby human

Heath said:
You might want to give the puppy some milk and talk to your local dog/cat clinic. Ask the doctor vet first before giving the puppy some milk also replace his toys with soft toys for his safety. ;)

Milk? NO no no no... it will upset the puppy's (and any cats/dogs) tummy. FYI I work at the vet hospital! Sheeeesssh .. you no expert!

It is normal because he is growing and his teeth fall down and grow a new adult teeth. don't worry..he'll be fine. :) Keep us updated how he is doing!

BabyAngel said:

LakeTahoe said:
It is normal because he is growing and his teeth fall down and grow a new adult teeth. don't worry..he'll be fine. :) Keep us updated how he is doing!

Yep it is a sign of teething ...just likes babies ... Arf! Funny there is a huge dog who came to my work for dentist .. has a Bronze-- (I think) crown on front bottom tooth on front! Not very common but interesting thou.

Dino65 said:
Milk? NO no no no... it will upset the puppy's (and any cats/dogs) tummy. FYI I work at the vet hospital! Sheeeesssh .. you no expert!

That is right no milk :) .. when he posted and I was :-o geez not allow milk to puppy only water can do :)

Heath said:

cant give a milk to the puppy

Heath said:

:-o Milk??? No way!! I never heard of that before !

He had a lot of toys like chew, ball, stuff like that and of course bone. I always give him a puppy foods. I will keep update with you how it goes when he gets older. Sometime this weekend or next weekend I will have to take him to the Vet for shots and maybe I will ask them about it too just in case.

BabyAngel said:
He had a lot of toys like chew, ball, stuff like that and of course bone. I always give him a puppy foods. I will keep update with you how it goes when he gets older. Sometime this weekend or next weekend I will have to take him to the Vet for shots and maybe I will ask them about it too just in case.

Hey beautiful! Your puppy is more likely teething and is losing baby teeth and growing permanent teeth.. let me know what the vet says.. what kind of puppy do you have?

RebelGirl said:
Hey beautiful! Your puppy is more likely teething and is losing baby teeth and growing permanent teeth.. let me know what the vet says.. what kind of puppy do you have?

He is mix with hound mix and something else I have to ask the vet to find out he is mixing with. Let me show you the picture

Attachments

• Photo 60.jpg
    Photo 60.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 18
  • Smokie1.jpg
    Smokie1.jpg
    7.1 KB · Views: 14
  • Smokie2.jpg
    Smokie2.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 15
BabyAngel said:
He is mix with hound mix and something else I have to ask the vet to find out he is mixing with. Let me show you the picture

AWWWWWWWWWW that soooo cute wish I can pat and play around with your puppy lol I love puppies and dogs :D :lol:

He is such a cutie pie!!!!!!!!! WHat is his name? I know you may did mentioned it but I forgot. :)

BabyAngel said:

BabyAngel said:
awwwwwwwwwwww!! it melt my heart! sooo CUTE!

Back