teenager unlocked Iphone to use T-mobile network !!!

Yeah, it is our local newspaper headline. This proves RIT student ain't stupid. This 17 yrs old guy is gonna be rich within few years. I won't be surprised.

via 8700g~

Bro, Yeah I read articles somewhere on internet before you posted this. He is the true genius young who know how to hacked apple's iphone code. Who is like him? My answer is NO! He is first hacked apple person. He is lineage child from EVE was that bible, she who ate the apple from between evil and good of tree. :P Ha!

Bro, thank you

right now, there is ugly scene come up with law firm for AT&T.

During acknowledge, there is ILLEGAL to sell unlock iPhone, but do yourself or pay service to unlock PROBABLY be ok. But will LOST warranty.

Fuck those who try to impede freedom, fuck those who try to put a price on information. >=(

No it is not illegal and there is no law against it. He will never lose case in court if it ever brings up.

I remember back in late 80's supreme court has made final decision... Anything coming out of the air is FREE, period. That is how satellite companies lost the case against those who got black box to get satellite signals.

There is also a possibility that locking devices are illegal, anti-trust law are against the locking such device to prevent from any competitive practices. That is why these carrier does not want public to know that their devices is locked. That is why AT&T may not be able to win case against this guy.

right now, there is ugly scene come up with law firm for AT&T.

During acknowledge, there is ILLEGAL to sell unlock iPhone, but do yourself or pay service to unlock PROBABLY be ok. But will LOST warranty.

No it is not illegal and there is no law against it. He will never lose case in court if it ever brings up.

I remember back in late 80's supreme court has made final decision... Anything coming out of the air is FREE, period. That is how satellite companies lost the case against those who got black box to get satellite signals.

There is also a possibility that locking devices are illegal, anti-trust law are against the locking such device to prevent from any competitive practices. That is why these carrier does not want public to know that their devices is locked. That is why AT&T may not be able to win case against this guy.

read this one that been interview with the attorney Nilay Patel about know the right
Know Your Rights: Is it illegal to unlock my iPhone? - Engadget

via 8700g~

Bro, Yeah I read articles somewhere on internet before you posted this. He is the true genius young who know how to hacked apple's iphone code. Who is like him? My answer is NO! He is first hacked apple person. He is lineage child from EVE was that bible, she who ate the apple from between evil and good of tree. :P Ha!

Bro, thank you

Not really, Apple has got hacked during 80's and 90's, nothing is new.

That's really old news, there's varies of laws or policies have passed to make tighten on illegal device, such as modded console, file sharing without pay for support, illegal firmwire version (ex. PSP) or whatever. It will considered to be illegal in my opinion, plus Directv won after sued some people who connected via third party set box to got free tv channels then Directv caught them then sued them and won, that how is work.

You never know that AT&T can get his ass off, that can happen.

Btw, firmwire version isn't under DCMA but it will update in near future.

Even though this attorney may think he knows the answer but in reality this is America, and we do have anti-trust laws going on, thanks to Rockefeller who caused this law years ago.

Still... whatever someone try to unlock phone, the software WILL shut down after download thry iTunes and sync thry computer. As it tell that you're (not y ou, the user) are doing wrong.

Oh Wait! I have good theory!!!!
As I wonder why Tmobile went down because if iPhone when someone unlocked it and use Tmobile. That's why! OMG! The world have end!

Teenage want the hacked iPhone traded for car!

Hacked iPhone traded for car

hackediphoneteenagewantpm5.png

Teen trades hacked iPhone for new car - Yahoo! News

I had admit that he's anti-AT&T but not just for Apple, plus want iPhone to support any wireless carriers than AT&T.

serious... what else GSM carrier here? Just Tmobile and AT&T, nothing else.

And.... if iPhone goes to Version or Sprint, that ain't give any unlock at all. For second thought... Apple should offer to Sprint, damnit.

serious... what else GSM carrier here? Just Tmobile and AT&T, nothing else.

And.... if iPhone goes to Version or Sprint, that ain't give any unlock at all. For second thought... Apple should offer to Sprint, damnit.

Just check link that Xbgmer provides it, my post was according on my opinion.

Apple legals will screw him for illegal unlock. But I have not hear any news if new file against him or learn of new flaw. :cool: This is repost. Suggest it to Freaky Cat's first thread.

Apple legals will screw him for illegal unlock. But I have not hear any news if new file against him or learn of new flaw. :cool: This is repost. Suggest it to Freaky Cat's first thread.

It's not illegal to unlock a cell phone. They just want you to think it is. It's the same with DVDs and other video formats. They try to make you think it's illegal to make a backup copy of the movie which isn't true.

I see a lot of unlocked iphones for sale on E-Bay now. That was pretty fast!

It's overpriced, though.

Back