Teacher caught on video grabbing kindergartner by face

I think teacher overwhelmed and lost control to the little boy; but she should reporting to his parents or to the principal . See the teacher role was pretty bad. her acts too much.

I think teacher overwhelmed and lost control to the little boy; but she should reporting to his parents or to the principal . See the teacher role was pretty bad. her acts too much.

If the woman is not able to control her temper she had no business working with smalls kids. I do not care how bad the kid was acting that bitch had no rights to grab the boy by his face and lift him off the ground. She should lose the license to be a teacher.

Teachers are not supposed to grab kids clothes and lift up, did you see the boy's head bend down. Poor him He is only 6 yrs old. come on ...

Teachers are not supposed to grab kids clothes and lift up, did you see the boy's head bend down. Poor him He is only 6 yrs old. come on ...

His neck was bend back and the bitch could had broken his neck if she had push him harder! I can't watch that anymore. I can't believe the bitch MAY have charges press against her. WTF! She should been arrested right on the spot and throw in jail. Please tell me she is not still in school with the kids. If my child was in her class and she still there I would pull my child out of the school.

ONLY ON 11: Teacher caught on video grabbing kindergartner - KPLC 7 News, Lake Charles, Louisiana

Oh wow, I was abused by first grade teacher in 1994-1995 and she turned the volume on my FM system to maximum because I wasn't hear very well and caused me to have a bad migraine and lose all hearing, so I didn't well in school. She pinched my skin, threw ice at me, pull my arm all way to office and hit my head with ruler.

I hate her and I'm really hate "special education" that found in 1970s. :mad:

How old are you 20ish?

If the woman is not able to control her temper she had no business working with smalls kids. I do not care how bad the kid was acting that bitch had no rights to grab the boy by his face and lift him off the ground. She should lose the license to be a teacher.

Yes right... she's not think straight ;this is how she act. tsk tsk! She had 10 days suspended at school but I'm favor she's fired and lose her license. Never go back work as teacher at different school..

I can understand the frustration of working with children. Children can be incredibly rude and difficult (they haven't learned). However, when you decide to go into a career as a childcare provider or educator, you should know what to expect. There is simply NO excuse for this and she needs to be fired and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

She may have bad day because...
• She is fat
• She is ugly
• No men want her

Hey, I'm being mean.

Oh yeah, if she is grandma or mother...
• her children or grandchildren hate her
• Not spoil enough
• not enough love

Okay, I sound very very mean but... It's awful world anyway.

Back