Teacher caught on video grabbing kindergartner by face

Foxrac

Premium Member
Reaction score
ONLY ON 11: Teacher caught on video grabbing kindergartner - KPLC 7 News, Lake Charles, Louisiana

Oh wow, I was abused by first grade teacher in 1994-1995 and she turned the volume on my FM system to maximum because I wasn't hear very well and caused me to have a bad migraine and lose all hearing, so I didn't well in school. She pinched my skin, threw ice at me, pull my arm all way to office and hit my head with ruler.

I hate her and I'm really hate "special education" that found in 1970s. :mad:

1994: No internet, no media about teacher abuse, so assuming that teacher abuse was acceptable.

2014: We got internet, we got media so we know about who teacher abused their child so abusing the child is UNACCEPTABLE!!!!

20 years difference...

I would have ended up in jail if I see anyone did that to any child! She needs to be fired!

I would have ended up in jail if I see anyone did that to any child! She needs to be fired!

Yes, the child abuse is getting more serious now and we have DNA too.

WTF! I can't believe people have to decide if the teacher will be allow back in the classroom! If a student did that they would kicked out for school. Did you the size of the damn bitch ! I would be suing her fat ass ! She should thrown out of the building by her ugly face !! :mad2:

ONLY ON 11: Teacher caught on video grabbing kindergartner - KPLC 7 News, Lake Charles, Louisiana

Oh wow, I was abused by first grade teacher in 1994-1995 and she turned the volume on my FM system to maximum because I wasn't hear very well and caused me to have a bad migraine and lose all hearing, so I didn't well in school. She pinched my skin, threw ice at me, pull my arm all way to office and hit my head with ruler.

I hate her and I'm really hate "special education" that found in 1970s. :mad:

That's unacceptable, Foxrac!...I would have taken this teacher to Court if you had been my son.....

Oh HELL no! That's jail time! If an adult did that to another adult that would be jail time, it need to be double that for an adult to do that to a child! :mad:

If I see any teacher who try to hit the child so I'm going confront at teacher with my extremely, unpleasant and ugliest face that you have seen angry white man and will protect the child from getting hurt by heartless teacher.

Excuse my French but OMG sue the b*tch! Nothing makes a jack*ss out of an abuser than answering to it in court!

Teacher should fired or suspended whether supt or principal chosen on their actions it's so shocking!! Parents would upset on news but that not right!

Excuse my French but OMG sue the b*tch! Nothing makes a jack*ss out of an abuser than answering to it in court!

Your French is beautiful Jess, I think you should use it more often... Coming from you... it's like the wind on the back of a butterfly.... :laugh2:

Okay, I can't say that with a straight face...:laugh2: I'd probably be a little scared of you jumping up cursing... just a little though... :P

The teacher should start updating the resume and look for a new job somewhere else.

Your French is beautiful Jess, I think you should use it more often... Coming from you... it's like the wind on the back of a butterfly.... :laugh2:

Okay, I can't say that with a straight face...:laugh2: I'd probably be a little scared of you jumping up cursing... just a little though... :P

Oh no? Maybe a little trigger word like... RAIN? :laugh2::laugh2:

The teacher should start updating the resume and look for a new job somewhere else.

Yeah how about job as a women wrestler , she has the body the be one.
If that was my kid I would be suing her for every penny she has.

Back