Tea!

I used to drink lots of teas. Black, green, white, and herbal infusions. Don't much anymore as I am dirt poor right now. As for regular old tea I like iced tea with no sugar and a squeeze of lemon.

Defee said:
Oh I love both iced and hot teas..especially green teas.
In restauants, i always order Iced tea, of course, black teas as they
dont have green tea. At home, i always fix green teas.
I have been drinking green tea for about 5 years now..i love it.

hmm... I am not sure if the iced teas are considered as a "tea culture"

-Dr. Voodoo

Defee said:

hmm... I am not sure if the iced teas are part of the "tea culture"

-Dr. Voodoo

Defee said:

I didn't know they seved tea in prison, you are still in prison right?

I love tea also. I make it so well. Been told I make the best tea by everyone who's tried it compared to their own. I use just regular tea bags. I make it just right to, Not to sweet, not to less sweet. :cheers:

I am drinking chai-vanille tea twice this morning and again "winter delight" (Cinnamon, Cloves, Apple, Orange & lemon).

I drank Rooibos tea a lot during evenings.... I used to drink green tea in evenings but I turn from green tea to rooibos tea for evening drink due sleeping problem... I only drink green tea in mornings. I was being recommend from spa to drink green tea at mornings to afternoons only. They found out that I have sleeping problem thru green tea...

As I mentioned in another thread, I can't stand the smell of tea. I used to have an 8th grade teacher who used to drink hot or cold tea every day. I could always smell it on her breath :( and eventually reached the point where I could no longer tolerate the smell of tea. I'll take hot cocoa, orange juice, soda or milk instead. :)

I love both hot and cold teas. In the morning, I drink a cup or 2 of coffee as my wake-up and during the day, I drink cold ice tea. If I don't feel well, I drink tea without milk or sugar and used lemon with honey instead.

I LOVE Coffee in the mornings and then
I LOVE White or Green Tea in the evening
before I go sleep ahahahaaaaah

I recently went to "Big Bowl" Chinese restaurant
for dinner they have the BEST iced tea
in the world !!! I think it is called hibicus with Lemon
something like that ugh ?

I am a tea granny at 24 years old!!
I love tea, my favorite is Red Rose. 2 bag pot minimum for me.
I love a Chai Tea too.
I also like to have Iced Tea Crystals in hot water.
Yummmm

Red Rose is classic (love the little animals!) but it's alittle bland for me... you should try PG Tips... OR if you are REALLY feeling adventurous try Revolution English Breakfast tea... that's some good stuff right there!

I am a tea granny at 24 years old!!
I love tea, my favorite is Red Rose. 2 bag pot minimum for me.
I love a Chai Tea too.
I also like to have Iced Tea Crystals in hot water.
Yummmm

The images not shown :confused:

But however I'm so addict to Lipton icetea, I drink it everyday!! I used to own 2 icetea makers, plan on buying another one to take with me on the road trip where I work....:fingersx:

I do drink tea rarely but obession coffee helps me wake in the morning! :D

A Timmie of course lmao!!! that's me too I can't work before having my timmie in the morning or else I'll be a Big Grouch!!! lmao... smile

I do drink green tea when I'm in chinese resturant or have "red rose" tea in evenings to relax... Sometime ginger tea is good as well

I bought 2 Rooibos tea with different favors from herbal tea shop today...

One with ginger and lemon
One with blood orange.

I tried rooibos with ginger and lemon tea today... Really suppppeeerrrrrr.... I just make a 2 pint of rooibos with ginger/lemon tea today... Oh my God, taste reallyyyyyy suuupppeeeerrr....

I will let you know what I think of rooibos tea with blood orange tomorrow.

Bigelow's Earl Grey, Vanilla Chai, and Intuitions Giner Peach are my favs.

Back