TC Rainbow Six Vegas

Wow I played the demo R6V and I remembered playing it long time ago on demo and I wasn't paying attention to it and boy I realized it's very cool. But I die quick. Look like it take 2 or 3 shot from other to end my life. Wish they use COD health meter's way. It's actually FPS and it was cool when I pull up to wall and show 3rd person. Not bad. I think I am going to buy the full version game asap.

If you want play with deaf gamers then get Xbox 360 version.

Both of PS3 and Xbox 360 version aren't difference.

I never tried the demo, but in the full game, you can put armor on. It will be harder to die from body shots, but head shots are head shots and 1 shot will kill you. Yeah, Pac's right, the 360 version has some deaf players. Me and Deafil and a few others play this almost everyday.
I sometimes see Vegas for $40 at Circuit City, depending on the weekly ads. If you do get the 360 version, I'll be more than happy to help you rank up to the point where you won't get kicked so much for being a Private 2nd class(lowest and first rank in the game).

Yeah I will pick it up whenever I come up with enough money. My Bday is soon!!! yikes I am gonna be old fart pretty soon. Maybe I can order R6V off the ebay for way lesser money.

I had been playing the demo last night while my daughter in bed. She bugs me during the day! lol

R6V is much cooler and easier to control for FPS game. I usually like to play FPS on PC with mouse but surprised R6V doesn't bother me at all. Every FPS games on consoles make me mad when I can't Aim quickly with controller. COD series you can just click LB it will auto aim target for you which it felt like using a Mouse a little bit.

I played FEAR demo and it look cool but harder to control! I tried to AIM target on bad guys but I get killed alot. Make me want to use Mouse badly so I can take them down faster. I wish they will make FragFX for Xbox 360.

Yeah I will pick it up whenever I come up with enough money. My Bday is soon!!! yikes I am gonna be old fart pretty soon. Maybe I can order R6V off the ebay for way lesser money.

I had been playing the demo last night while my daughter in bed. She bugs me during the day! lol

R6V is much cooler and easier to control for FPS game. I usually like to play FPS on PC with mouse but surprised R6V doesn't bother me at all. Every FPS games on consoles make me mad when I can't Aim quickly with controller. COD series you can just click LB it will auto aim target for you which it felt like using a Mouse a little bit.

I played FEAR demo and it look cool but harder to control! I tried to AIM target on bad guys but I get killed alot. Make me want to use Mouse badly so I can take them down faster. I wish they will make FragFX for Xbox 360.

Oh man, you must be surprised...

Check out on XFPS 360, that you need that for play FPS games with keyboard/mousic or PS2 controller, that your choice to make easier for FPS.
MOD-CHIP.com - PS2, PS3, Xbox, 360, PSP, Nintendo Wii, DS & Lite, Toys, PSone and much more...

xfps121.jpg

Oh man, you must be surprised...

Check out on XFPS 360, that you need that for play FPS games with keyboard/mousic or PS2 controller, that your choice to make easier for FPS.
MOD-CHIP.com - PS2, PS3, Xbox, 360, PSP, Nintendo Wii, DS & Lite, Toys, PSone and much more...

xfps121.jpg

Holy crap! I gotta to have this!!! Darn I wish it's wireless because my HDTV is on wall and so does my X360 too. My couch is about 9 feet away.

How come it didn't spread out to let us all know? Is this good one?

It doesn't say anything about PS3, but the picture I saw is wired keyboard/mouse. It'd be nice to have wireless keyboard/mouse for PS3

There already wireless keyboard for PS3 by logitech. Which cost about 79.95 but as for FPS PS3 games there is FragFX for it.

Zing and Fanatic, This device support wireless, of course.

You need put wireless adapter on usb of this device, wireless keyboard and mouse are with you.

I did that on xbox 360 usb port and work so perfect for wireless adapter on keyboard and mouse.

Hmm... nice!
Reason I wanted a wireless keyboard/mouse, because it would be much easier to control the movements in the multiplayer games, also chatting w/friends online. I don't have to use TEXT MSG [ABC DEF GHI JKL] way to communicate ... ha!

Hmm... nice!
Reason I wanted a wireless keyboard/mouse, because it would be much easier to control the movements in the multiplayer games, also chatting w/friends online. I don't have to use TEXT MSG [ABC DEF GHI JKL] way to communicate ... ha!

Ohhh I get what you mean. You have to turn keyboard message on in PS3. There is icon when you enter to type.. you will see icon look like keyboard and click it and it will switch to keyboard way instead of ABC DEF GHI JKL. I think you need to upgrade firemware it will fix that. Sound like you havn't upgrade your PS3 online yet.

Ohhh I get what you mean. You have to turn keyboard message on in PS3. There is icon when you enter to type.. you will see icon look like keyboard and click it and it will switch to keyboard way instead of ABC DEF GHI JKL. I think you need to upgrade firemware it will fix that. Sound like you havn't upgrade your PS3 online yet.

I think that he already updated it.

You cannot across on PSN without update latest firmwire, if applies to firmwire after released.

Back