TC Rainbow Six Vegas

Good news, I am Gold membership. You guys can add me up at Spider4065, see you online.

FLIPPIN' SWEET!

We did not directly play any clans tonight, but what did happen was 3 matches where 5 DG(Deaf Gamers) were togother. I think we went 3-0 or 2-1(someone needs to refresh my memory) during that stretch as a 5-man team in Team Survival on the Streets map. At one point, X Deaf Monkey X commented to me how me and Crazier Brad were playing like professionals, working well as teammates, going through the undergounds of the Streets map. It doesn't take audio communication to be effective, and that is one of the things I'm proving with this clan. Keep on gamin' guys! GG!

The 'Player's Pack Red Edition' came out today, and is available for 800M$ points. The Pack includes 5 new maps, 3 totally new, 2 re-lit/redone. The two new modes included in this pack are VIP Assasination and Total Conquest.

See you online! -Doc

The 'Player's Pack Red Edition' came out today, and is available for 800M$ points. The Pack includes 5 new maps, 3 totally new, 2 re-lit/redone. The two new modes included in this pack are VIP Assasination and Total Conquest.

See you online! -Doc

It looks like ripped off when buy MS points.

If you get this game for PC version then you will be free via download.

I don't know about PS3 version but they can be offers free too.

LOL! "ripped off"? $10 is a ripoff? I believe I play this game enough to pay $30 for this dlc.

Besides, I don't much like PC gaming, I am a console fanboy to the bone.

The point is.. new content.. and it kicks ass. How much? I could care less.

Im a PC gamer and a Console Gamer - but one advantage console gamign has over pc gaming you dont have to worry about Windows bugs or whatsoever. And if your pc is not up to par you will get raped in some of these new games - you need a good high quality video card and a good solid system to play some of the new games that have came out.

While the console gaming - everyone has the same standard - same system setup. I have started to move toward to the console gaming after a couple years of competitive pc gaming. And good for me I have found a nice location and other deaf gamers.

I am currently in the process of workign on a portal for deaf gamers - pc, console whatever you name it for all kind of gamers no specific platform. So it will take time to get it developed and ready to go but at least a portal where all deaf people can discuss all kinds of stuff.. :)

Hey DefLord! If your site doesn't work out, you are more than welcome to join XDG(Xtreme Deaf Gamers) forums, and clan/group. The link is in my sig, so check it out sometime. I have about 40 deaf members already, and we are multiplatform, although I will admit we have a focus on 360 games at the moment.

Have you checked out the Players' Pack Red Edition for Vegas? It is a complete blast to play the new maps and modes, espeically VIP Assasination!

Heya! I have Rainbow Vegas and it rocks! Love the game..

As for the site - the objective is NOT to be a clan but a mere community... XDG is more of a clan and there is another site that has Sports only... The focus I am putting on is just more of a community based environment! :)

Im a multiconsole gamer - I currently have the XBOX 360, and Play PC as well. Probably in the next month will end up getting the Wii for the sake of my children (they have been begging for it). And as for the PS3, Im waiting til the end of this year or beginning of next year when the prices comes down and after all the hoopla and head smashing of the PS3 smooths down.

But I have already visited your site XDG and it is a sweet site! But like I said I am not focusing on being a clan but a community that will do game reviews, do console reviews, I think having a community will in some ways bring a better voice to the gaming industry that there are a handful of deaf gamers. Because nothing pisses me off more than to jump and buy a game and turns out it is not deaf friendly. (no subtitles). So - btw my Gamertag is defl0rd so add me dawgs!

Cool. We are not strictly a clan. We are a community also. For example, only about 15 of us are in the clan(s) for Vegas and GRAW2. The other 25 or so are casual. We do have a suggestions subforum where people can submit suggestions to improve XDG forum and site.

I like what you are doing, what you have in mind though. DeafGamers.com does reviews of games for deaf people and by deaf people.

Part of why I created XDG is to unite all deaf gamers.

FYI to people still playing Vegas: There is a new download available called the Black Map Pack which features 5 new maps. This is a 360 download, which is already included in the PS3 version of Vegas. The Ps3 version of Vegas has both Red and Black map packs included, I believe.

FYI to people still playing Vegas: There is a new download available called the Black Map Pack which features 5 new maps. This is a 360 download, which is already included in the PS3 version of Vegas. The Ps3 version of Vegas has both Red and Black map packs included, I believe.

How many new maps in red pack?

The Black pack is FREE, and the red pack will be made free on July 6th.

Oh really, that's cool.

I'm wait til July 6th to make free for red pack.

I haven't download any packs on this game yet.

I had to make room, I had my FL full, and I needed to keep only these who are active. I have accepted your FL for now, as I have room at the moment.

It's okay but my FL was messed up when signed in with MSN then I had hide my contacts to make all friends are on list, also I was inactive due busy with wal-fart and cannot have enough time to play on Xbox 360.

Now, I'm off from PS3 as use their system for watch BD movies, also I can't get Resistance of Fall because their network is so horrible and some people got problem on Six Vegas too, thankfully, I got one for Xbox 360 version and online looks fine.

Disable DHCP server on router will solve the issue but wireless would be affected as well.

TC Six Vegas on PS3 looks alright, their control is easier to target at shooter, alot easier than Xbox 360 controller but online looks alright, I got kicked out from hostroom for no reason. There's no optional to choose any hostroom, just use search and put you in wrong hostroom then got kicked out.

It should be separated at ranked and unranked members, Xbox 360 is better to identity as unranked or ranked since Ps3 doesn't offers. Just watch out for some members that would kick you out, also I wish that developers need remove the kick feature.

TC Six Vegas on PS3 looks alright, their control is easier to target at shooter, alot easier than Xbox 360 controller but online looks alright, I got kicked out from hostroom for no reason. There's no optional to choose any hostroom, just use search and put you in wrong hostroom then got kicked out.

It should be separated at ranked and unranked members, Xbox 360 is better to identity as unranked or ranked since Ps3 doesn't offers. Just watch out for some members that would kick you out, also I wish that developers need remove the kick feature.

Maybe they are trying to get their buddies in the room and end up kicking you out? The same with me in Nascar Thunder 2004 via PC. The hoster is trying to limit 10 racers and get 2 or 3 buddies in the room while waiting for one more buddy and I end up a tenth racer in the game and host kick me out to make room for his buddy to get in the game. So this must be a reason to why you getting kicked out of the game?

By the way is RSV is that good? I am more into FPS. I know RSV is 3rd person.

Actually Zing, R6V is FPS, with 3rd person when you are behind cover, behind a box or wall. It is more a FPS than a third person view. It is a very fine mix between 1st person and 3rd person. I believe there are two demos still on XBL Marketplace, one offline, and one online demo.

I suspect Pacman was kicked because of his low ranking, R6Vegas players/hosts are a little snobby towards the first few Private ranks. It takes about 20 Terrorist Hunt wins at 600 pts each to rank up a couple, and you should be fine after that. It also sometimes is because you have no mic. In the 360 version it shows if the player has a mic or not(I don't know about PS3 version) It is similar to GRAW2's ranked match system, but you do not lose any rank if you are killed by a lower rank in Vegas. In Vegas you do not lose rank, but in GRAW2 you can lose rank depending on how you played in the last game. This aspect has made the ranked matches in GRAW2 for really really hardcore players only, as it is frustratingly difflcut for a new player to 'break into' the rank system of GRAW2.

Zing, I'd suggest GameFly, 1st month is $13, then $23 after that for 2 games out a a time. I just signed up with GameFly, to save my $$ every month, and because there are a lot of upcoming games I want to play that I know I can't afford. I also can't afford to pay $60 for every game I want to play.

Just to give you an idea of how addictive Vegas is, I have played it constantly since December 06 to tonight and I plan keep playing it for a LOOOOOONG time. I probably will take a break from Vegas to play BioShock, Stuntman, Madden 08, Stranglehold, Dynasty Warriors Gundam, Half Life 2: The Orange Box(includes 5 games including Team Fortress 2), and more. All other games become 'average' to me because of Vegas. It is VERY tactical, has no melee attack like Halo2 does.

Actually Zing, R6V is FPS, with 3rd person when you are behind cover, behind a box or wall. It is more a FPS than a third person view. It is a very fine mix between 1st person and 3rd person. I believe there are two demos still on XBL Marketplace, one offline, and one online demo.

I suspect Pacman was kicked because of his low ranking, R6Vegas players/hosts are a little snobby towards the first few Private ranks. It takes about 20 Terrorist Hunt wins at 600 pts each to rank up a couple, and you should be fine after that. It also sometimes is because you have no mic. In the 360 version it shows if the player has a mic or not(I don't know about PS3 version) It is similar to GRAW2's ranked match system, but you do not lose any rank if you are killed by a lower rank in Vegas. In Vegas you do not lose rank, but in GRAW2 you can lose rank depending on how you played in the last game. This aspect has made the ranked matches in GRAW2 for really really hardcore players only, as it is frustratingly difflcut for a new player to 'break into' the rank system of GRAW2.

Zing, I'd suggest GameFly, 1st month is $13, then $23 after that for 2 games out a a time. I just signed up with GameFly, to save my $$ every month, and because there are a lot of upcoming games I want to play that I know I can't afford. I also can't afford to pay $60 for every game I want to play.

Just to give you an idea of how addictive Vegas is, I have played it constantly since December 06 to tonight and I plan keep playing it for a LOOOOOONG time. I probably will take a break from Vegas to play BioShock, Stuntman, Madden 08, Stranglehold, Dynasty Warriors Gundam, Half Life 2: The Orange Box(includes 5 games including Team Fortress 2), and more. All other games become 'average' to me because of Vegas. It is VERY tactical, has no melee attack like Halo2 does.

Aii I will check out the demo on R6V. As for gamefly I have heard of it but havnt try it yet. Doesn't their discs has stratches? Because I don't want stratche discs in my fancy systems.

Wow I played the demo R6V and I remembered playing it long time ago on demo and I wasn't paying attention to it and boy I realized it's very cool. But I die quick. Look like it take 2 or 3 shot from other to end my life. Wish they use COD health meter's way. It's actually FPS and it was cool when I pull up to wall and show 3rd person. Not bad. I think I am going to buy the full version game asap.

Back