Taser?

Wonder If you had left your processor on and running. I betcha you will hear ZZZZZTT POP Crackle POP Crackle after you got tasered ROFL. Would be a neat experience to hear that before you passed out. Sorry for sicko joke.
Catty

I don't know...I was at Six Flags Fiesta Texas last fall but did not bother to go on the rollercoasters, I was more interested in the wave pool (haha). I haven't been to either AstroWorld or to SeaWorld yet. I've never been to Cedar Point, and I don't think I ever will, as it is all the way over in Ohio.
Here's one ride...

Top Thrill Dragster, Roller Coasters, All the Rides, Cedar Point

It's called the Top Thrill Dragster.

If you scroll down to the bottom, you'll see where it says that it has a magnetic braking system.

Sorry, late to the conversation. I've been elsewhere for a while.
Tazers, at a minimum, I bet it would wipe the map. As far as damaging it, I'm not sure, ask your audi.
If you were hit with a tazer, you wouldnt even the processor get wiped. You wouldnt get the chance to hear anything. I have never been tazed, but I have been present when many have been tazed. Once second they are pissed off acting like they are gonna take over the world, the next, the are dazed and confused, with a much better attitude. They usually dont even know what happened until they have time to figure it out.
A friend of mine is the defensive tactics instructor for a major police dept (for those that know me here, its the one I worked for before going where I am at now). Anyway, he has been tazed 3 times for training purposes. He refuses to have it happen again. This guy is a real bad ass with a serious pain tollerance. His comment about getting tazed again was "I would rather be doused in gasoline and lit on fire than to be tazed again".

Here's one ride...

Top Thrill Dragster, Roller Coasters, All the Rides, Cedar Point

It's called the Top Thrill Dragster.

If you scroll down to the bottom, you'll see where it says that it has a magnetic braking system.

I went to your link and had a look at the safety guide. It says no pregnant women, bad backs, bad necks, recent surgery and fat people (!) but nothing about people with CIs or other similar implants. It's obviously not a huge problem for this particular ride, if at all.

I went to your link and had a look at the safety guide. It says no pregnant women, bad backs, bad necks, recent surgery and fat people (!) but nothing about people with CIs or other similar implants. It's obviously not a huge problem for this particular ride, if at all.
That could be true...

Or the subject was never brought to their attention?

If you are the kind who gets into fights and trouble with the law, thus increasing your chances of getting tasered by the cops, then maybe a CI isn't a good idea.

I don't worry about getting tasered because I stay out of trouble. Simple.

Yup, that what about my concern.

I almost got tasered after police asked me to down but doesn't understand about what they said and not know that I had CI in my head (magnet), also I was pulled over and they thought that I do drink beer then answered no to them. I will be afraid after got tasered and doesn't know about what happen.

Did you go on the high-magnetized roller coasters such as those in Cedar Point? There's one called the Dragster (I think?).

I had been in 3 different of 6 Six Flags, Magic Mountain in LA area, Over Georgia in Atlanta and Great America in Gurnee and never got problem with roller coasters.

There has been cases where something was overlooked for 10 or 20 years before someone actually noticed something.

Something like a wiped map or internal damage to the CI implant would be immediately noticed and it would only take one person to experience that. Obviously no one has reported such a problem with the CI or other similar body implants yet on that ride because otherwise the notices would be up pronto in this litigious age.

I think we need to see if Elissa comes back with hard data from her audiologist before we get excited about this.

Back