Tallywackers, All-Male Version Of Hooters, Is Coming To Dallas

But do you realize that you said pubic hair, that's what was so funny? I think you meant underarm hair, pubic hair a little lower down. Not picking on you just funny mistake, you have a good sense of humor, use it! :lol:

I see what you mean now , yes that is funny ! I meant armpit hair . Believe me I had wanted to wear tank tops in the summer but we not allowed to , if a nurse came to the house she would had reported us and send you home.

She "USED" to be a home health care nurse...blah, blah, blah....who really cares anymore?....And people don't realize this, and don't realize that....:lol:...one thing I do realize is her blah, blah, blah, blah....

If her "pubic" hair fell off in her client's food or whatever, then she must have not been wearing any panties.....:roll:

Well, if WDYS didn't have everyone on ignore, MAYBE she would know what we're talking about. :roll:

She does the ignore/UN-ignore thing. It's obvious from some of her replies. Annie's post did not give anything away about hair. Yet WDYS knew what to address (and expressed dismay at the rest of us for not knowing how PUBIC hair gets out LMAO )

She does the ignore/UN-ignore thing. It's obvious from some of her replies. Annie's post did not give anything away about hair. Yet WDYS knew what to address (and expressed dismay at the rest of us for not knowing how PUBIC hair gets out LMAO )

Yeah...like I said before....she uses..."ignore!"...not ignored....was ignored...NOW, dammit....she's Ignored!"

Don't order food at such establishments, I've seen the cooks! Eat elsewhere. :barf:

But on the other hand, the drinks are served in front of you, the bartender hunk is where it's at, swear to god! :P

Don't order food at such establishments, I've seen the cooks! Eat elsewhere. :barf:

But on the other hand, the drinks are served in front of you, the bartender hunk is where it's at, swear to god! :P

ON TOPIC!! How dare you bring the thread back on topic!! :giggle:

an-Bartender.gif

the bartender hunk is where it's at, swear to god! :P

I lost my appetite looking that photo . I can't believe the health department allow people dress like that to handle food !

I'm confuse. Are we fine with same-sex kiss each other so hard and we get sick of hulk waiter? Also, we're fine with hottie waitress at Hooter or Twin Peaks?

I'm confuse. Are we fine with same-sex kiss each other so hard and we get sick of hulk waiter? Also, we're fine with hottie waitress at Hooter or Twin Peaks?

This has nothing to do with same sex , I am talking about the way they're dressed . I had posted when I was a health aide we were not allowed to wear tank tops b/c our sweat could from our armpits could get onto our clients food when cooking for them . If a health aide showed up wearing a tank top they had to go home and put on a T shirt . There is too much skin showing and that mean the person will be touching their body with their hands a lot more then handling my plates . I don't want anymore sweat on my plates than necessary . This is so unsanitary to me. I am not impress with the way the men are dressed.

Back