talk to yourself?

I once knew a gal in elementary school who always talked to herself. She would be like, "Oh yeah, mom... so can I sleep at my friend's house? Yay! So, what can I do for my homework?" She'd ramble on and on and on! Heh!

Sometime I do talk or sign while i am sleepy. MY friend did saw me what I was doing. I was angry to someone for no reason but while i am sleepy. I think it is kind scared but cool anyway.

Yeah, I think it's pretty normal for people to be talking to themselves from time to time -- I do, nothing wrong with that. Most of the times it's usually done in my mind without signing, but rarely, do I sign 'out loud' and I quickly stop and look around to make sure no one saw me, hhehehe...can get quite embarrassing if someone saw me signing to thin air. :P

:applause:

Goldie

:Oops: I would have to admit it.. haha.. well I usually talk to myself when I am boring and by myself.. but not that often.. I got a rep to keep it up wit it.

me: Damn, John is idiot
my brain: how idiot is John?
me: John fuck up his life
my brain: what happen?
me: long story
my brain: you can tell me, I am always there for you
me: no way
my brain: yes way

Originally posted by illustrator
me: Damn, John is idiot
my brain: how idiot is John?
me: John fuck up his life
my brain: what happen?
me: long story
my brain: you can tell me, I am always there for you
me: no way
my brain: yes way

:rofl: hahahah Illustrator hahahaha

Wonder if u did talk urself during driving on the road???

Seem not 100% safe. Happened to my former roomate. He's :deaf: and talked too much to himself. End up, he accidently hit the metal pole. his right door got bented. he really not pay attention to the pole that's why! oh geez!

Originally posted by Lasza
Wonder if u did talk urself during driving on the road???

Seem not 100% safe. Happened to my former roomate. He's :deaf: and talked too much to himself. End up, he accidently hit the metal pole. his right door got bented. he really not pay attention to the pole that's why! oh geez!

yikes Lasza that definately sucks!

sure ive talked to myself while im on the road -- usually when im in middle of some serious thoughts and battling with this and that and choosing what would be the wiser choice :dunno: why but i do that :-x hahahaha

Originally posted by Fly Free
yikes Lasza that definately sucks!

sure ive talked to myself while im on the road -- usually when im in middle of some serious thoughts and battling with this and that and choosing what would be the wiser choice :dunno: why but i do that :-x hahahaha

So have i fly and i usually do that to keep myself busy when on LONG road trips I perfer to just be able to babble as opposed to being distracted in my brain while im driving

Originally posted by Strawberry
Yup I do.

me: I like Jennifer
my brain: go and grab her ass!
me: no, I don't want her to think I am pervert!
my brain: don't be wussy, go go go!
me: No! No! she is worthy! She is Miss Deaf Oklahoma
my brain: excatly!
*slap myself hard*

anyway, I do talk to myself when i'm in bath, or standing by the mirror, or being alone. I do talk to myself.

So, It is nothing wrong with that.

I haven't talked to myself while I am driving. so, wait and see. *smiling*

If I was doing that and something happened such as accidents, I just would let u know.

Originally posted by illustrator
me: I like Jennifer
my brain: go and grab her ass!
me: no, I don't want her to think I am pervert!
my brain: don't be wussy, go go go!
me: No! No! she is worthy! She is Miss Deaf Oklahoma
my brain: excatly!
*slap myself hard*

me: Well, I'm flattered.
my brain: yeah right!

No, I never talk to myself! That's only for crazy people!

Jeez... these people are crazy idiots!

See? I don't talk to myself! :roll:

Yeah, I'm embarrassed to admit I do sometimes when I'm all alone and I need to sort my thoughts out, I find it actually helps. Heh. I'm sure everyone does it at some stage though, so it's perfectly normal. I sometimes talk in front of my mirror to practise my lipreading skills :)

Ziusudra

Back