talk to yourself?

Solo Cup

Reaction score
talk to yourself sometimes whatever where you are at? in public? n bs

The hill are alive with the sound of music.... ooops I didn't talk to myself my hand just talked! lol

yeah sometimes i talk myself in mirrior sometimes other room when i do something to deal with talk to someone sometimes i thought its good idea or nahh not right heh

I used to..until I got tired of Lisa asking me what I was saying to myself. :p

used to when i was younger but now it just seems pointlesss of talking to myself instead of anyone around me

Originally posted by prostock19
Now, if you ask yourself a question, do you answer yourself back?? :lol:

Yes, if Lisa isn't around.. :D

If she is...I ask her...then if she can't answer....then I answer...thus she doesn't know that I was actually asking myself that question with her as a middle person.

Now she knows. :laugh2:

I used to when I was little, but not anymore.. I talk to myself in my mind and it makes people think I'm daydreaming :lol:

I find that I often end up talking to myself on the AD Boards while everyone in the Northern Hemisphere is snoring....

Originally posted by WonderBum
I find that I often end up talking to myself on the AD Boards while everyone in the Northern Hemisphere is snoring....

I didn't hear myself snoring. :dunno:

*embarassed* I actually talk to myself often, most of the time at work. I try to remind myself of what I need to do for the day and whatnot. There was an incident, that really sucked (outside of work).... I was trying to cross a busy driveway that led into Old Chicago here in Minneapolis, and there was a car trying to leave, and 2 cars trying to get in. I (the pedestrian) know that I have right of way, but its a busy street! I thought I'd wait, and none of the drivers waved to me to let me know i could walk through. So i L-L-I-T-E-R-A-L-L-Y signed to myself "OK, I guess I will go first!" I walked through and I didnt realize what I did till after I was done. :( *laughs* I try to limit the whole talking to myself thing. IM NOT CRAZY!!! ;)

Back