Talk about some terrible stuff right here holy crap!

Could some please tell why the girl is being threaten , the OP link is not working for me .

I received a death threat in high school from a homosexual that was very atheist.

So what?

People can be assholes ...

Are you serious? It is obviously exaggeration to me.

Also, you were dishonest with us in past so I'm unable to believe you.

It is extremely uncommon for homosexual atheists live in your area, even in my area as well. There are many gay people were bullied and received death threat, but in your case, extremely unusual and rare.

Gay Minnesota Teen Gets Death Threat After Coming Out on Facebook: VIDEO| Gay News | Towleroad

You have to admit though .. it is a possibility.

No one in their right mind would threaten a 5 year old. Even hard core convicted felons see it as evil ..... makes for a good political persuasion to paint a perceived foe as threatening a 5 year old if it can be hurled in their direction eh?

Everyone knows it is evil.

No, unfortunately there are a lot people that abused children of all ages and they don't seen to think it's evil. There a case going right now where a 5 yo boy been missing since Sept, 2013 and was reported missing in Dec. The polices fear the poor child is dead , the mother is not taking and her so called b/f is not talking. The cops think the b/f killed the child.

OK... people suck, picking on a kid. That being said, why does a 5 y/o have an instagram and twitter?

I finally found want this all about , the girl has a lesbian couple as her mothers , what the HELL does a 5 yo child has to do with her TV mom being a lesbian couple . It looks like some people can't tell the difference from a reality show and a sitcom show to get that setup about it and threaten a 5 yo girl.

Her agents and/or "people" are probably the ones doing the twitter & Facebook to promote her career.

I know of at least one gay woman who is atheist... nicest person I've ever met.

I don't think it's a hoax. Some people can get very..involved in superstars' lives and even in fictional characters to the point that they are very real so it's not a huge leap to see someone go down the path of attacking a relative be it child or parent of a 'hated' person.

What next.. hate mail/death threat to a 5 month old baby or a animal...?

i never heard of this girl before and i expect i one of millians and we do now....
sadly your country got the bible belt and when that exists you dont stand a chance...
dd i feel uncomfortable when people say i know one gay person it can be percieved as patronizing,sexual inclination and relgious feeling should never come into anything cos it becomes ugly...you mean well but it really piss's me when people say i know one gay, disabled, black..do it matter

You have to admit though .. it is a possibility.

No one in their right mind would threaten a 5 year old. Even hard core convicted felons see it as evil ..... makes for a good political persuasion to paint a perceived foe as threatening a 5 year old if it can be hurled in their direction eh?

Everyone knows it is evil.

Some Felons are phedophiles or child killers or abusers.

Too many innocent kids are targeted.

Back