Talk about some terrible stuff right here holy crap!

Oh wow, yes, that's VERY VERY VERY SERIOUS.

It looks like anti-gay activists are cold-blooded and loser.

Your statement doesn't begin to cover what kind of sick twisted monsters make death threats to a five year old little girl... That's all. :shock:

Oh ok, I'm going say different.

After read article, I felt extremely disturbed by article and I can't believe that someone sent death threat to little girl. That was extremely SICK and GROSS. I felt that death threat could be from anti-gay people who have absolutely NO HEART about 5 years old and lesbian couples. I'm really want to STOMP on someone's head for sent death threat to 5 years old girl. :mad:

Is it better now?

Oh ok, I'm going say different.

After read article, I felt extremely disturbed by article and I can't believe that someone sent death threat to little girl. That was extremely SICK and GROSS. I felt that death threat could be from anti-gay people who have absolutely NO HEART about 5 years old and lesbian couples. I'm really want to STOMP on someone's head for sent death threat to 5 years old girl. :mad:

Is it better now?

:laugh2: Sure, we'll go with that.

Seriously, sick twisted people! It's not even her that cast them or anything of the sort! Ugh... just shows hate is taught once again...

:laugh2: Sure, we'll go with that.

Seriously, sick twisted people! It's not even her that cast them or anything of the sort! Ugh... just shows hate is taught once again...

Yes, anti-gay people really have no life and having lesbian couple doesn't affect them.

Death threat to 5 years old girl? It is one of worst ever that I have seen and what's really SHOCKING. :eek3:

I'm sorry about weak facial expression in my writing so I just try my best.

What if it is just an elaborate ruse? Gay activists pretending to be conservatives sending in these threats?

Kind of like the waitress with the fake receipt ... :hmm:

I sincerely doubt that involving a five year old girl... That's just pathetic. There are sick twisted people out there like that. The waitress I always kind of doubted honestly. I thought it was messed up if it did happen but wasn't completely convinced. To have the police on this already so early on tells me this isn't a rouse by gay activists. Gay activists want equality, not this backlash. That waitress wasn't an activist, she was just an embarrassment.

You have to admit though .. it is a possibility.

No one in their right mind would threaten a 5 year old. Even hard core convicted felons see it as evil ..... makes for a good political persuasion to paint a perceived foe as threatening a 5 year old if it can be hurled in their direction eh?

Everyone knows it is evil.

It's a sad situation. Wouldn't put it past some over the top stage mother.

What if it is just an elaborate ruse? Gay activists pretending to be conservatives sending in these threats?

Kind of like the waitress with the fake receipt ... :hmm:

What in world are you thinking? :ugh:

In this case, it is extremely rare.

I received death threat when I was high school student - it was from redneck guy that is extremely homophobic and very religious.

I sincerely doubt that involving a five year old girl... That's just pathetic. There are sick twisted people out there like that. The waitress I always kind of doubted honestly. I thought it was messed up if it did happen but wasn't completely convinced. To have the police on this already so early on tells me this isn't a rouse by gay activists. Gay activists want equality, not this backlash. That waitress wasn't an activist, she was just an embarrassment.

Yes, that's true and you can see Russia as great example of anti-gay beating - very common.

I received death threat when I was high school student - it was from redneck guy that is extremely homophobic and very religious.

I'm right there with you.... I've had many threats made against me for my sexuality. Usually that I just need to go to Hell, and that I deserve to be jailed and blah blah, but I've had a few a** kicking threats and a couple death threats in my younger years. I remember in high school, I came back in from practice to see a note on my locker that said "Die F*g die" and multiple other occurrences.. and I'm a CHICK! It tends to be worse for males sadly enough. :( Nothing has happened in recent years, as I can control who I affiliate with more now and most of the people you go to college with ( I should say graduate school not college ) are usually mature. I definitely wouldn't have to go through any of that crap again, that's for sure.

I'm right there with you.... I've had many threats made against me for my sexuality. Usually that I just need to go to Hell, and that I deserve to be jailed and blah blah, but I've had a few a** kicking threats and a couple death threats in my younger years. I remember in high school, I came back in from practice to see a note on my locker that said "Die F*g die" and multiple other occurrences.. and I'm a CHICK! It tends to be worse for males sadly enough. :( Nothing has happened in recent years, as I can control who I affiliate with more now and most of the people you go to college with ( I should say graduate school not college ) are usually mature. I definitely wouldn't have to go through any of that crap again, that's for sure.

Yes, it is possible for once gay supporters become anti-gay supporters to throw revenge, but those case is rare. It is no excuse to send a death threat, even if you don't agree with gay marriage.

Yes people yes.... LISTEN TO BETTY WHITE!!!

betty-white.jpg%3Fw%3D497%26h%3D373

It's horrible that a child life is being threaten and I hope the person/people will be arrested . I am not sure why the child is being threaten , your link did not work right , I was not able to read it all .

Last edited:

I received a death threat in high school from a homosexual that was very atheist.

So what?

People can be assholes ...

Back