Swimming

No i havent gone swimming yet.. but my son have.. lucky boy! hehe.. we were suppose to go swimming last Monday but it RAINED!! grrr.. so hopefully we will go this week.. prolly on tues.. :D

i love to swim in pool, lake, and ocean.. but its ok to swim in ocean but i hate salt in my eyes.. even i didnt open my eyes but if water got in my eyes.. it burned my eyes.. ugh! i hate it.. lol.. but always thought its fun to swim there.. and oh yeah.. i love walking in creek, lake, river, and ocean of course.... especially at sunset.... romantic.. :whistle:

I did walk in creek and swim in lake few years ago. this year i still not swim yet. With my long vacation in July i will go. I would not spent much in Las Vegas. In convention, if I get BIG check from poetry contest, I will GO to see her and TJ out fun this summer! I still focus my home repair done before I will visit her.

I never swim in the river before...I have swim in the lake but I don't like it because of snakes, dirty, etc. Ocean is more fun because of waves of course it hurts my eyes because of salty.

I used swam in the lake :lol: but too much green swamp I wont go there :) I rather to see if there is nice lake without green swamp then I dont mind :) .. Last year not go there cause of fishes dead ewww but ppl went there and lay down for tan lol lol lol and other kids went and swim in the lake :) .. This summer I would not go there cause of same last year yucks lol .. I wish I can swim now!!! but not want ow ow ow ow cause of burn on my arm lol I am too wimp!!!!! lol

I REFUSED!!!!! swin in the ocean lol hmm I hope so not I am not only one that I freak it out wont go ocean to swim cause of shark lol lol yeah I am silly girl or not lol :lol:

I haven't went swimming yet... Very soon I will :o) I can't wait..... this following weekend ;)

BabyAngel said:
I never swim in the river before...I have swim in the lake but I don't like it because of snakes, dirty, etc. Ocean is more fun because of waves of course it hurts my eyes because of salty.
yup true same here..

Let my kids can go YWCA.. swimming pool Indoor or Northside Swimming pool outdoor.

As rest of my hubby and I are busy focusing pack pack pack pack.. Just starting w/my little son's bdrm.. gathering winter clothes and put into the boxes. Will be next my daughter's bdrm.. *sigh* In my mind, Wanna dive into the swimming pool and kept re-freshment for me *exhales breath* felt so good cooling me swimming...
(shrugs)

*chuckles* I used to go swim in river with no clothes :rofl: and also I used to swim in lake, ocean, waterfall, swimming pool and all that.. I never forget that swim in river with no clothes.

BabyAngel said:

Don't try to swim in river. Never know there is a dangerous under the water. You see fast stream dont swim. You must wear safety vent. canon or boat is ok. One of my friend at work got drowned for saving his son from the river. He pulled his son out of river and disappearred quickly. I heard news. He was one who played with me. I missed him so much. He was the one who train me at work. It happened in 2002.

I am afraid of fast stream river. I love to walk in creak in mountain so awesome in sightseeing out there. I brought my kids with me last Fall.

starrygaze said:
Don't try to swim in river. Never know there is a dangerous under the water. You see fast stream dont swim. You must wear safety vent. canon or boat is ok. One of my friend at work got drowned for saving his son from the river. He pulled his son out of river and disappearred quickly. I heard news. He was one who played with me. I missed him so much. He was the one who train me at work. It happened in 2002.

I am afraid of fast stream river. I love to walk in creak in mountain so awesome in sightseeing out there. I brought my kids with me last Fall.
wow i m sowwy abt that :hug:

TweetyBird said:
wow i m sowwy abt that :hug:

Thanks and also I saw his son with mother shopped in Walmart and he is cute boy not long ago, and I believe he missed his dad who lost his life in river for saved his son.

My boys went to swimming pool everyday few days after we arrived home from London. (half-term school holiday until 17th June). They went outdoor swimming pool EVERYDAY... The weather is too hot, it makes them feel good when they are under the cool water...

We stay outdoor everyday... We all got golden tan....

BabyAngel said:
Have you been going to swim in the pool or lake lately this summer? I have...I just started going to swim in my aunt's pool last Thursday and Friday, it felt so good because I haven't swim in a long time since last summer. I plan to go back and swim some more this week before I go to Florida in the end of June.

Yes, Last Friday...with my neices and nephews...got some tan still... :hyper:

nah I never went swimming since probably 2003 I just remembered i used to swim back in canada when visiting for my cousin's wedding.. don't ask but after that my parents didn't bug me go to swimming cuz it hurt my feet when i tried to swim so.. blah I rather stay in spa and enjoy the hot weather outside :D

Back