Swimming

BabyAngel

Reaction score
Have you been going to swim in the pool or lake lately this summer? I have...I just started going to swim in my aunt's pool last Thursday and Friday, it felt so good because I haven't swim in a long time since last summer. I plan to go back and swim some more this week before I go to Florida in the end of June.

I love swimming! It is one of my favorite past times. I have been going into the pool lately with my kids. Gotta be careful not to get ourselves burnt by the scorching hot sun. We put on plenty of sunscreens.

I go swim at YMCA but I know it is not really same thing! I will be going to CA and go swimming at beach and one of water park for a day.

yeah i went up north and swam in the lake, and recently in my friends pool.

I love swimming. I often go to Wild Waves water park in Seattle and also go swimming at a recreation center.

I havent gone yet......... too early until late in july but hopefully soon so i can go to Park station (it's a big lake) to swim and enjoy the day.. plan to have a pinic and go to swim and etc to enjoyyyyyy so i hope soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cuz i havent swim for 2 years.. i had a good reason ... I"M AFRAID OF SUN!..................

I do both swimming lake and pool but depened on lake :( cause last year the smell was awful and saw 2 fishes dead stupid the staffs didnt came and make sure no fishes dead if there are fishes then clean up!!!! I hope so this year the staffs to clean up before ppl come to play swimming in the lake :) .. and have a swimming pool but it is closed wait till all the kids finish school in this month :) .

yes i have swimming pool here but wait til i get heal from wrist then i will zoom

I love to swimming... I did walk in the River, not swimming because it's too strong, not good idea for people to swimming in there. But I will swimming in my pool, really my family's in Michigan :applause:

Sweetheart said:
I love to swimming... I did walk in the River, not swimming because it's too strong, not good idea for people to swimming in there. But I will swimming in my pool, really my family's in Michigan :applause:
yes true i agree with u n i wont swim in lake

TweetyBird said:

Yeppers, I wont swim in the Lake too because it is too dirty! But I would want to try swimming in the Ocean :whistle:

Sweetheart said:
Yeppers, I wont swim in the Lake too because it is too dirty! But I would want to try swimming in the Ocean :whistle:
yup true true i wont! i did swam in ocean!!!!!

TweetyBird said:
PSST Sweetheart said RIVER not lake silly girl!!!

I won't swim in strong current in river...only if it is so clam and quiet. I don't mind! I've swam in the river when I was a kid. I love to swim in lake the most. Pool is ok but don't like the cheicmials! ICK!

LakeTahoe said:
PSST Sweetheart said RIVER not lake silly girl!!!

I won't swim in strong current in river...only if it is so clam and quiet. I don't mind! I've swam in the river when I was a kid. I love to swim in lake the most. Pool is ok but don't like the cheicmials! ICK!
yes i know what she say river n i say in lake too.. i m not silly duh girl

PSST she say lake too ppfftt!

Sweetheart said:
Yeppers! My friend said ocean and lake are very different because of clear and it's salt! :giggle:
yup that right!! ooo miss swimming in ocean n beach!!!

TweetyBird said:
yup that right!! ooo miss swimming in ocean n beach!!!

Yeppers! I miss to swimming, can't wait to swim in the Pool once we visit my family in Michigan :dance2:

Back