Suspected pitbull attack, kills pregnant pro-pitbull woman

Wow, that's some high training involved there. I'm taking the dog shown is probably 3-5 years in age given the level of work performed. I see also some retrieving training thrown in there - the dog was FF'd as I can tell by the way it retrieved. As for CC - possibly but not sure as this dog was very high-driven and high intensity.

People confuse.. Breeding and training in this thread.

Just sayin'

Dogs are not bred to fight.. they are trained to fight.

no, pitbulls were BREED to fight, due to its physiology, and its brute strength pound for pound also its jaw's vice-like strength, also come to think of it, during WW2, GSD were the 'only ones around' pitbulls wasnt breed or developed yet, (could be wrong someone could google that im half piss in gonna bed now so i cant be bothered) but for now i saying the police , armed forces used GSD for i thnk 2 reasons, they were already know, and size is another thing, bigger to look more scary ofc...

the games changed...now we have vicious strands of the breed and stupid people using them to boost own egos....

and sadly , those dogs are forced to do against their will, but only get stuck in fighting mode because they had to survive, not nice at all for everyone, includig the dog, the dog's lost their rights to live, simply because they trained to go 'feral; for some wanker's kicks...

If you remember....I wrote about man had to give up sweet pit bull to farm. It is not attacked to my friend's miniature horses and small animals but pit bull dog did bite four people, and their two dogs were injured so she told me that she had put it sleep! :( :(

no, pitbulls were BREED to fight, due to its physiology, and its brute strength pound for pound also its jaw's vice-like strength, also come to think of it, during WW2, GSD were the 'only ones around' pitbulls wasnt breed or developed yet, (could be wrong someone could google that im half piss in gonna bed now so i cant be bothered) but for now i saying the police , armed forces used GSD for i thnk 2 reasons, they were already know, and size is another thing, bigger to look more scary ofc...

the games changed...now we have vicious strands of the breed and stupid people using them to boost own egos....

and sadly , those dogs are forced to do against their will, but only get stuck in fighting mode because they had to survive, not nice at all for everyone, includig the dog, the dog's lost their rights to live, simply because they trained to go 'feral; for some wanker's kicks...

Clearly you don't know your history on Pitbulls.

My girlfriend's brother has a female pit bull. Very, very friendly and playful. He has 2 kids and have no issues at all. He has 5 dogs of his own. They all get along just fine, 2 dashunds, 2 English Bulldog and Pitbull mix and a purebred pit bull. They are very smart too!

*yawns* in the future, please don't bother to share the myth statement without provide the details.

I own three pitbulls, and they're the best dogs in the world. :roll:

do you have any Pitties, walrus?

no but alot of my friends and relatives do they are so awesome....except...they dont make good gaurddogs heres my reasoning if you lean down and have a treat the dog will more than likely lead you to the dang stereo, a chiwaha however you spell it is a better protector in the fact he raises a alarm

That's sad to hear but untrained pitbulls are very dangerous and the owner should be in liable for this incident.

The owners with trained pitbulls are safer but still on risk if any incident occurs.

Dixie, :ty: for watching that video and your thoughts on it

:wave:walrus - yup - you're quite right, APBT's don't tend to make good guard dogs in terms of property/robbery-type thing. As with any dog, they will likely protect if personally trapped or feeling that their "group" is in danger.

un-trained larger, powerful dogs in GENERAL are dangerous and owners/handlers need to take the added responsibility that comes with having a powerful dog.

Pitbulls are garbage, they should not be kept as pets. Same goes with bears, tigers, lions, alligators and sharks. Just because it's classified as a dog-doesn't mean it's a good pet. Wolves are dogs, yet I don't see them as pets unless it's a half breed. I think we as humans should stop breeding pitbulls as a pet.

I'm smart-you will never, ever, ever see me owning a pitbull.

Back