Supremacists deny Obama death plot charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol that was a LLLOOOOONNNNNGGGG time ago. Secret Service during JFK time was VERY new and young. But yes the presidential security protection has GREATLY improved since then. Regardless of race or gender or color... any United States President is a target to anybody. That's why we have one of the best Presidential security package in the world.

One of the reasons that the Kennedy assassination was more easily accomplished was the practice of using convertible cars to allow the public a better view of their President. If you recall, JFK and his wife were sitting on top of the back seat of a convertible when he was shot, leaving him completly open to an assassin's bullet.

One of the reasons that the Kennedy assassination was more easily accomplished was the practice of using convertible cars to allow the public a better view of their President. If you recall, JFK and his wife were sitting on top of the back seat of a convertible when he was shot, leaving him completly open to an assassin's bullet.

45 years ago on Nov. 22, 1963.

Do you remember what you were doing on that day?

Sure do. Sitting in a class room watching my teacher break into tears as the announcement came over the school PA system.

That was 7 years before I was born, but I do remember watching videos of JFK's assassination in history class back in school. I'll never forget the first time I saw it. I couldn't believe that one of our own Presidents had actually been shot and killed -- especially at such a young age (46).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back