Supremacists deny Obama death plot charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
I already talked about that in another thread. Nothin' new!

not gonna happen, Lucia. Have you ever seen Presidential security package? It's insane. The only way to assassinate Obama is to have a government-sanctioned assassin/sniper with extensive military background and government support. No country is that insane enough to do that with risk of USA's military retaliation that can easily destroy a country with one button.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5T6CSCwC5g]YouTube - President Bush's Presidential Motorcade in Los Angeles[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eESF11jyi7E"]President Ford Coming Home[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VryX4eA2wKA"]Bush motorcade in Nashville[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eee8utrIRfA"]Presidential Motorcade[/ame]

Plenty more motorcade videos. Just go to youtube and type this for keyword search - "Bush motorcade" or "President motorcade." Now you tell me - do you think it's even doable to assassinate President Obama? :hmm:

not gonna happen, Lucia. Have you ever seen Presidential security package? It's insane. The only way to assassinate Obama is to have a government-sanctioned assassin/sniper with extensive military background and government support. No country is that insane enough to do that with risk of USA's military retaliation that can easily destroy a country with one button.

That's good to know.

Below is Obama's motorcade as Presidential Candidate. Mind you - this type of Secret Service protection is a STANDARD protection for ALL presidential candidates (finalists) including John McCain. Now that Obama is the President-elect... obviously he will be receiving far more extensive protection than this. What you don't see in these videos above are the assault choppers hovering overhead. So yea - I'm pretty goddamn sure Obama is untouchable for next 4 years. :cool2: GOBAMA!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DxDPHnC8Ao"]Obama Motorcade[/ame]

Plenty more motorcade videos. Just go to youtube and type this for keyword search - "Bush motorcade" or "President motorcade." Now you tell me - do you think it's even doable to assassinate President Obama? :hmm:

I was just worried because in the 70's, JFK got assassinated. I guess presidential security has gotten better since then. I know that Obama would be a target because he is black.

I'm glad to know that security has gotten better, and that he is going to be heavily protected.

Below is Obama's motorcade as Presidential Candidate. Mind you - this type of Secret Service protection is a STANDARD protection for ALL presidential candidates (finalists) including John McCain. Now that Obama is the President-elect... obviously he will be receiving far more extensive protection than this. What you don't see in these videos above are the assault choppers hovering overhead. So yea - I'm pretty goddamn sure Obama is untouchable for next 4 years. :cool2: GOBAMA!

I'm really glad to know that. GOBAMA!

I was just worried because in the 70's, JFK got assassinated. I guess presidential security has gotten better since then. I know that Obama would be a target because he is black.

I'm glad to know that security has gotten better, and that he is going to be heavily protected.
jfk was killed in the 60's

Lucia,

Just a polite correction. JFK was assassinated in 1963.

I'm also glad to know security has improved, but at the same time, I fear for Obama's safety given the fact that he is African-American.

lol that was a LLLOOOOONNNNNGGGG time ago. Secret Service during JFK time was VERY new and young. But yes the presidential security protection has GREATLY improved since then. Regardless of race or gender or color... any United States President is a target to anybody. That's why we have one of the best Presidential security package in the world.

Since Obama is America's first African-American President, I think the chances for assassination are much higher than they would be if he were Caucasian. I hate to be so "doom and gloom" about it, but that's how I feel.

Lucia,

Just a polite correction. JFK was assassinated in 1963.

I'm also glad to know security has improved, but at the same time, I fear for Obama's safety given the fact that he is African-American.

Thanks, Hear Again...my memory is lousy because I just took Soma (muscle relaxant).

Nah, i don't think he will be killed! Thanks to Jiro, I am not worried a bit about Obama's assassinator since today should be much better than before. :):aw:

MOre news on this....

Skinhead in Obama plot wants charges dropped
Man claims the grand jury that indicted him had too many blacks on it
updated 2 hours, 30 minutes ago

MEMPHIS, Tennessee - A white supremacist charged with plotting to kill President-elect Barack Obama wants his indictment dismissed, arguing the federal grand jury that charged him had too many black members.

Obama plot suspect: Grand jury too black - Crime & courts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back