Supernatural Fans

my favorite episodes are yellow fever and the one with the rabbits foot (i can never remember the name). pretty much anything castiel says cracks me up but my favorite line is: Cas: I found a liquor store. Sam: And? Cas: I drank it.

"Bad Day at Black Rock"

I've never actually seen the original television series. I have seen the animated remake of the series. I plan on watching the original series soon. :)

I love the show! I've seen season 1-6. Can't wait to check out seventh season. Bobby is my favorite character. I always get worried when his life is at stake, especially in the episode where he's in coma and stuck in a world of nightmare where he could get killed for real.

I've watched the first 5 seasons I know. What season are they currently on?
Also when this show first aired, I remember creating an account on a Supernatural message board and posting frequently so obviously I was, at one time, a huge fan of the show.

I've watched the first 5 seasons I know. What season are they currently on?
Also when this show first aired, I remember creating an account on a Supernatural message board and posting frequently so obviously I was, at one time, a huge fan of the show.

I watched it on netflix, all 7 seasons they had on there, a couple months ago. I think it was 7, so I think they're on season 8. I wouldn't swear on it.

I flippin love that show!! Dean Winchester doesn't know it yet, but Ima have his babies.

Yes, they're currently on eighth season and already renewal for ninth. All the TV shows I own on DVD don't last that long. This show is very popular and so damn good that they're still able to hold on large fans after all these years.

Dean looks same all seasons but Sam? Wow! He has grown from okay-looking to a very handsome man. I don't like boys, but I love looking at his pretty face.

Yes, they're currently on eighth season and already renewal for ninth. All the TV shows I own on DVD don't last that long. This show is very popular and so damn good that they're still able to hold on large fans after all these years.

Dean looks same all seasons but Sam? Wow! He has grown from okay-looking to a very handsome man. I don't like boys, but I love looking at his pretty face.

He's okay, he looks pouty most of the time, I liked him better when he had no soul......jensen ackels is wwwaaaay prettier ;) now if we could takd Dean's head and put it on Sam's body.......omg I just melted my brain for a second there. :giggle:

jensen ackels is wwwaaaay prettier ;) now if we could takd Dean's head and put it on Sam's body.......omg I just melted my brain for a second there. :giggle:

Lol if the brothers hadn't bury the immortal doctor in "Time Is on My Side" from season three, you might consider yourself either lucky or so unlucky.

Am I the only one who finds Misha attractive? :x
No, he's a cutey, just a different league of hawtness ;)

I think think Misha does a GREAT job with Castiel. My favorite episodes where he is concerned is the one where they go into that alternate demention and they're actors in a show Supernatural, that whole episode was awesome one of my faves so clever, and the one where Dean goes into the future, and Cass is hippilike :) so cute. Mishas awesome really

I love the hippy one. Hahaha Cas is definitely my favorite character. And I liked blonde Ruby, too.

I love the hippy one. Hahaha Cas is definitely my favorite character. And I liked blonde Ruby, too.

He def one of my faves, they're all great! That is a very good show, very well created characters.

Dean is my fav though, I nubs him, him and CSS together...awesome sauce!!!! I think my absolute fav episode is Yellow Fever. So funny

BUMP!!!!

WOW it's been ages since I've been on here!!

So Supernatural Season 9 cliffhanger just happened.... OMG!!!

Can not wait for Season 10!!

Castiel is totes my fav character... And Crowley!! Love how he calls Same "Moose" hahahahahahahaha

Misha Collins is hilarious!! Have you seen his intagram and/or Facebook - the guy is a complete knob hahaha

Back