Supernatural Fans

Kalima01

Reaction score
Hey

I'm a HUGE Supernatural fan!

Thought if there were other fans then we can chat about fav eps, characters, quotes etc!

Please be aware of spoilers however...

I'm in Australia - we have only JUST finished Season 5... Season 6 starts on Monday :D

My dream car, thanks to Supe, is 67 Chevy Impala *drool* one of the boys can come with the car too :D

It's on channel ten right, I stopped watching that a long time ago. Do you get CCaptions these days?

It's now on Channel 11 (one of the new channels) and not sure about CC... I'm hearing so I don't need it.

It's now on Channel 11 (one of the new channels) and not sure about CC... I'm hearing so I don't need it.

Ah, OK, I do need it and not many have it here, I get the DVDs when they come out. Not got Supernatural though, will watch this thread and see what people say. :)

I haven't watched Supernatural for ages on Channel Ten, I don't think I have the new channel 11 set up on my tv.

I must admit I knew of Go, One and 7 Mate but not 11! Might have to retune the USB stick lol

Channel 11 is fairly new compared to the other channels around...
So best get tuning!

Simon, I have seasons 1-4 on DVD, season 5 is on it's way in the mail :)
God I love this show!

I have google up Channel 11, unfortunately I can't get channel 11 because I'm on analog, not digital... I will have to get a digital box for free channels once analog is switch off. Only digital I got is Foxtel, which it doesn't have Channel 10 and 11. :(

Huge Supernatural fan here, too! I JUST finished watching seasons 1 through 6 on Netflix. I hope it doesn't take too long after season 7 finishes up for it to hit Netflix so I can watch that too.

Oh No!!!!
Lucky there are DVD's or if you're into downloading :D

Oh. Im going to download supernatural then.

Because I tried to watch Supernatural on Hulu, but it wont let me unless if i have Hulu Plus on my account. Ty for reminding about downloading something :P

Btw you're lucky. You said you live in Australia. If I were you, I would go to New Zealand cuz that place makes many such good tv shows like Spartacus, that Supernatural, etc... other such good fantasy/thriller tv shows.

Supernatural isn't filmed in New Zealand.
It's filmed either US or Canada (I forget which).

They usually only film in NZ when they want the vast amounts of greenery lol

you're welcome.

what is your favorite creature the Winchester brothers encountered?

I love the Trickster. Tall Tales episode was a riot!
Shapeshifter in Monster Movie was great.

I love Supernatural! Discovered it on Netflix and have been hooked. Misha Collins/Cass is my favorite on the show. Glad the show is renewed for another season.

my favorite episodes are yellow fever and the one with the rabbits foot (i can never remember the name). pretty much anything castiel says cracks me up but my favorite line is: Cas: I found a liquor store. Sam: And? Cas: I drank it.

Back