sunburn

Did you try Aloe Vera? It's the clear green stuff that works wonders on your sunburn.

I once had a sunburn that was so severe that I had yellow oozing blisters all over my shoulders and arm. Now, I have freckles to prove it. ;)

CandGLoveMad said:
guess what i have a HUGE BAD BLISTER i been popping it up so reduce cuz i already have some infection but did putted aloe 3 times a day so I'm going off to bed so GOODNITE EVERYONE!

ohhhhhhhhhhhh ouchies is that painful?? I never had like that blister when I have sunburn but I havent got sunburn only my face that mostly on my nose and little on my cheeks that it.. not even on my back, arm, legs, front none! on my arm just little like a dots that it.

VERY PAINFUL!.. when i saw a big huge blister on my shoulder and i just tendly touched and it went out.. the bad water so i have all infected now.. so dont want to put aloe on it cuz it will BURN BAD! so :( look awful on me :(

CandGLoveMad said:
VERY PAINFUL!.. when i saw a big huge blister on my shoulder and i just tendly touched and it went out.. the bad water so i have all infected now.. so dont want to put aloe on it cuz it will BURN BAD! so :( look awful on me :(

Sounds pretty bad - you may need to see a doctor and get antibotics or whatnot to avoid infections etc

CandGLoveMad said:
didnt have sun tan lotion at all but will buy next week but i'm using aloe vera 3 times a day.. and cant use anything in water cuz i get yeast infection.... i'm diabetic so cant do anything with that but i can use aloe vera 3 times a day to help me smoothe my pains if failed then will try one of those .. oh wellies ttyl i'm going to bed

Better get sunscreen lotion now.. If you are going out again, you better put the sunscreen on before you go out in the sun.

Sunburn are no fun!! It make you feel miserable.

yeah if it still worse by monday i'll call in the dr but right now i'm using aloe but i wont put on my chest cuz its bad one and it will HURT even more so that's why i leave it alone and use a cold washcloth to damp it on my chest to reduce the pain i have now so argggghhhhhssss i hate this really!

CandGLoveMad said:
yeah if it still worse by monday i'll call in the dr but right now i'm using aloe but i wont put on my chest cuz its bad one and it will HURT even more so that's why i leave it alone and use a cold washcloth to damp it on my chest to reduce the pain i have now so argggghhhhhssss i hate this really!
but still put aloe on it keep on til they will heal in few days.. trust me.. smiles

TweetyBird said:
but still put aloe on it keep on til they will heal in few days.. trust me.. smiles

yeah agreed with it use aloe to keep going till better. My sister get sunburn but I dont know if she got blisters before cause I can see her back have freckles.

If if iffffffffffff i put aloe on that burn area.. one of on my chest bad ones.. and it BURNS AND HURT LIKE HELL! hell no i aint going to put that on but the rest is fine!

Did you wash it? If you leave it, it gets exposed to dirty air. If you wash it... in cold water... that might help.

Back