sunburn

CandGLoveMad

Reaction score
Last sunday i went to lake with my boyfriend my kid and friends and i was there from 1130am until 9.. got sunburn it was healing until today... :( went to park station and got MORE MORE MORE MORE SUNBURN! :( it hurts so my friend is going to bring me sumthing to reduce my pains. :( it HURTS SO BAD! couldnt lay down couldnt walk coudlnt reach.. :( so it's AWFUL!

Yeah it is no fun having the sunburn but sometime it happens. Although you can try using the Aloe plant which helps a great deal or a homemade remedy which is really simple. All you have to do is take a bath and mix it with the vinegar in it. Soak yourself in the bath tub for like at least 30 mins or so. It helps! The vinegar will not take the sunburn off your skin but it will absorb the heat and takes the heat off your skin. It always came through for me and it works! ;)

Put one cup of vineager in warm bath and soak for 30 mins, it helps the pain

Somebody already created a thread about sunburns, Here is the link

Sunburn

It shows you how to help cool your sunburn and the rest of us experienced having bad sunburn too. I know it hurts. ;)

that s what i need to hear from you guys cuz i'm suffering.. my friend said i possible have 1st degree burns cuz sunday 11 30 am to 9pm then again from 1030am to 230.. too much for growling didnt realized that it's burns so bad.. one cup of vingear.. what kind of vinger.. have 2 different kind? HELP!

I have read that milk in a bath helps soothe sunburn. Also a painkiller also is said to help some. Zinc Oxide is also helpful in healing sunburns. They are sold in the baby diaper aisle.

You can use aloe vera lotion, Apple cider vinegar, You can also take cool baths soak yourself in cool water and stay put for ten minutes, You also can use milk and tea bags put tea bags on your sunburn as well, It helps cool down the burnt. There is so much you could do for your sunburn. ;)

oh boy... did u use lotion for sun block??? if u didnt then that why get sunburn bad... i alway use lotion for sun block it more safe...

didnt have sun tan lotion at all but will buy next week but i'm using aloe vera 3 times a day.. and cant use anything in water cuz i get yeast infection.... i'm diabetic so cant do anything with that but i can use aloe vera 3 times a day to help me smoothe my pains if failed then will try one of those .. oh wellies ttyl i'm going to bed

I never had sunburn all my life. Just only on my nose that is all and also very rare on my cheeks and forehead that is all. On my arm just very little like a dots that is all. not even all sunburn on my back, arms, legs, and front. I dont know why I dont get sunburn at all I did go outside for fun or something but didnt get it when I have no put sunscreen cream or put on sunscreen cream on :dunno:

My 2nd sister can get easliy sunburn which she not really put sunscreen as I told her put sunscreen but she ingored me oh well that is her plm. my 3rd and youngest sister get sunburn too but they put sunscreen cream before or after that is all. But my 2nd sister arghhhhh not listen what I said to her lol :lol:

I fall in sleep unexpectly after read the magazine on the hammock at garden last week. I wake up after long sleep... wow sunburn... :shock:

I use mager quark (see my post at Cheri's link) to cool my skin down... few days later after that sunburn into golden tan...

Oh you poor thing, you are all burn from the sunburn. I never get sunburn as my skin is dark since i was born. I hope you will be okay!! :)

ahh that explain why u didnt put lotion sun block.. now next time u will know what to do.. smiles

I got myslef a new ALOE VERA!!!! my own bottle.. and now i'll buy suntan lotion next week for sure cuz it cost 8 bucks for it so i'm going to buyyyyy then use it next time

CandGLoveMad said:
I got myslef a new ALOE VERA!!!! my own bottle.. and now i'll buy suntan lotion next week for sure cuz it cost 8 bucks for it so i'm going to buyyyyy then use it next time
good good good whew.. it help u lot! smiles

CandGLoveMad said:
A suntan lotion is not all that great to prevent you from getting a bad sunburn. A sunscreen or sunblock lotion is the best if you don't want to get a bad sunburn again :)
BTW, hope you will feel better soon. Keep on using the aloe vera to soothe your sunburn.

oh yeah aloe help much

i have sunburn much and use aloe too
i did put sunblock lotion on me and not get sunburn but just a little not lot

guess what i have a HUGE BAD BLISTER i been popping it up so reduce cuz i already have some infection but did putted aloe 3 times a day so I'm going off to bed so GOODNITE EVERYONE!

Back