Students Looking for ASL buddies

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am just starting to learn ASL. My Skype account is being stupid right now, but you should still be able to add me, and I'll add you later when it works again.
michelle.elizabeth.f

I'm downloading Skype right now and would love to have someone to sign with! I'm a beginner. REALLY limited vocabulary, but I'm working on it! PM me and I'll let you know my skype name, as soon as I get one.

Novice Signer

Hello, I am an ASL student and a novice signer. I am looking for someone to help me learn and practice sign language. We can do it in person if we live in the same area or over the Internet. Either is fine with me.

Hello! I'm currently taking an ASL 1 course at my college, and I'm looking for anyone who wants to either practice with me or help me learn. My vocab is very limited at the moment, though I am trying to work on it.

Add chellovesthesea if you're interested in signing with me.

Hey. Not an ASL student anymore but I would like to continue practicing. Who wants to practice?

I am an ASL 2 student and i was wondering if anyone wanted to Skype add me nekosammie

Hello everyone! I am also a Beginner ASL, though I teach myself through books and online classes.... I really would like a friend to help me my skype is Kkisawesome94 :)

Just started ASL3 - skype is xkaycee - happy to practice with anyone:)

Been a minute since I posted on here. Found a great bud to sign with. However, we've been caught up in life and can't seem to match each other's free time. Looking for another person serious in ASL. I teach myself from Bill Vicars Website. Though my skill (or lack of) will be apparent once you sign a couple minutes with me. I'm beginner level and am practicing as a hobby. You can find my Skype name under my Avatar on the left, the little Skype icon. Here is my username for those who want to manually add instead of clickin' on the icon: chase.91

I am up for learning ASL over skype if anybody wants to include me in the learning webcam :)

Hi! Im Heather. I am going to Troy University and I would love to practice. I am working on my B.S. with a major in deaf interpreting

Hiya I'm Okami, I am currently in ASL 1 and wanting to practice with either a more experienced signer than myself(which isnt saying much) or a deaf/hoh. Any help guys?

Hello all :)

I'm a beginner/intermediate signer looking for someone to practice with. webcam or in person if they're local is cool with me. I recently became interested with ASL and Deaf culture. I had a Deaf roommate over the summer and that really helped me with my asl. Now I'm enrolled in an ASL Course at a local school and I learn through books and the internet of course. But anyways, yea, If you want to practice my skype is s_johnson91. Add me :)

Hi Everyone! :wave:

My name is John. If anyone would like to practice and learn sign over Skype or oovoo, I'm available to help in any way I can. I just completed my undergraduate in ASL-English Interpreting for the Deaf and will be attending Gallaudet University for Graduate school in August.

Best Wishes!

John
hi john, I understand if your not interested but I am in ASL 1 right now and I can hold a conversation but I want to be fluent and I was hoping we could video chat over Skype. im sorry I know im inexperienced but im usually a quick learner when it comes to ASL. by the way my name is Tia

ASL Practice?

I am new to this site.
I am losing my hearing and need to learn ASL as lip reading is really tiring.
I have just started taking ASL L1 at University.
I have face time and can get skype. I do have a PS3, but im not sure how to set up a web chat on it.

Hi,
I am H.O.H and am taking level 1 ASL at University right now. I'm a beginner but maybe we can still learn from each other? Let me know if you want to practice?

Hi, my name is Toy. I am 29 y/o. Hearing. Have taken 2 levels of ASL but am starting to forget because I don't have many people to practice with... So if you're level one, please feel free to contact me as well, we can still learn from one another.

You can reach me at:

AzurePhoenyx on Skype

or

jaded.phoenyx on ooVoo

I am absolutely interested! I have been searching for someone to practice with me, but I starting to think it's impossible lol. I'm in the south suburbs of chicago and I do have skype if people want to practice but are not in my area. Please let me know! I'm probably a lot crappier than I think I am haha but I'm really passionate and a fast learner. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back