Students Looking for ASL buddies

Status
Not open for further replies.
and if anyone is interested, my skype is ashley_nicole2738

Last edited:
learning asl

hey john - im a beginner learning asl. ive bene practicing for a few weeks but was wondering if you would like to practice with me? let me know, thanks!

Hi Everyone! :wave:

My name is John. If anyone would like to practice and learn sign over Skype or oovoo, I'm available to help in any way I can. I just completed my undergraduate in ASL-English Interpreting for the Deaf and will be attending Gallaudet University for Graduate school in August.

Best Wishes!

John

Looking for an ASL buddy

I just wanted to Skype with someone who is slightly advanced in ASL because I wanted to go to Gaulludet but I did not do so hot on my ASL proficiency exam last year.

Friends?

I am looking for a video chat buddie who is fluent in ASL that will help me learn how to for sentences and just have a good time. I am not fluent... I have skype but could use a different program too :p I am looking to make friends no matter what the age :lol:

Hello, My name is Eva and I'm currently taking ASL I. I'd greatly appreciate practicing with someone of any ability level. If you're interested, my Skype is evahamer and FaceTime is eva_hamer@hotmail.com. O

hey guys i'm learning to sign and would love to have someone to practice with! my skype name is ashley_nicole2738 thanks!

Wirelessly posted

Hi I'm a ASL student. There is an app called glide. You send videos back and fourth as though they were text messages. It's a great app I practice with my ASL classmates. I'm interested in more ASL buddies. It connected through Facebook

I can practice with anyone interested. I'm a pretty fluent ASL user. I'm profoundly deaf. I've practiced online and in person.

I use Google Plus more than Skype, but can try skype. My Skype is Illinois_rottweiler_owner.

I am Interpreter student, can help ASL student or practice with other interpreting students :)
Yahoo:Asiankok
feel free to message me

Hello everyone im a really new at asl this I my first semester as an as student an would really love the chance to chat with anyone who is willing to chat. my Skype is failynn320 for anyone who wants to Skype me. also I live in nj so make sure we aren't trying to Skype when the other one is not even awake yet.

I am Interpreter student, can help ASL student or practice with other interpreting students :)
Yahoo:Asiankok
feel free to message me

im a beginner asl student and would love to find someone to Skype with and help me advance my Skype is failynn320

My Skype username is devon.sigurdson

I'm open to practicing with just about anyone! I live in Northern Virginia so if you come across this let me know and maybe we can get together to practice instead of just through Skype! I'm pretty much a beginner, going into my second ASL class at the end of August and would like to practice as much as I can! I love ASL and would love to find people who love it just as much to practice with!

Skype me failynn320 if you want to practice. im just coming into the end of my first as class.

Id Love To Learn More Asl Then I Already Know. Anyone Wanna Skype And Help? I Am A Beginner And Not Very Good, But I Thought It Would Be Worth A Shot

Hi! I'm an ASL student and I've taken several classes already. I'd really like to work on my receptive skills and just meet other signers in general.

I don't have FaceTime (hooray for not having a smart phone) but I do have Skype. My user name is adam.aslmadonna. Add me and we can chat sometime!

Hey! I'm 22 and in ASL 3. I'm a little shy to jump on cam with strangers, but I'd love to discuss ASL with other students/learners and then practice once I know you :p

My skype is: Kellysaurusnomsbabies

I would love to chat via webcam. I am in the interpreter program at my community college here on Long Island. I am always looking for people to practice with.

I personally think that the video chat through gmail is the best one. The picture is clear and there is minimum, if any, delay. But I am willing to use whichever one you want.

Looking forward to chatting,
Julie
could you help me do a video in ASL, ASAP pls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back