Students Looking for ASL buddies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello I do it for you I am support to community everyone anytime cocern I am offer to re-evacuation for you i can help you anytime I am help you I cocern I do set for you anytime I best job sorry I am do for you I am support for you soon update

Travis

I am just starting to learn ASL so i only know very basics im using startASL.com
if anyone could help me it would be appreciated

hearing but willing to learn

Last edited:
I would be willing to practice with you i don't know alot either but i am using startasl.com the free classes and they are helping

I am just starting to learn ASL so i only know very basics im using startASL.com
if anyone could help me it would be appreciated

hearing but willing to learn

Hello bri221, would be you I can help possible I help you anytime concern teach ASL, , your add smithtr Skype anytime available

Hi - I'm in the first year of asl class and need to practice. just set up a skype account. not sure how to proceed. any beginner asl students want to practice?

Hi, I'm Adam! I took ASL in high school and my first year of college. I really haven't used ASL in conversation since then (so about 3, maybe 4 years) until recently. I started attending a few deaf events around my town and realized how much I have forgotten. I'm looking to meet some cool people to chat with to improve my ASL skills. I may be able to help some students who are starting to learn ASL also.

My skype name is raye127. I would be more than willing to download any other video chat software if needed. I'm almost always signed into skype (either my laptop or cell phone) so if I don't answer you, don't take it personally... I'm probably not at the computer!

Hi, I'm Adam! I took ASL in high school and in my first year of college. I really haven't used ASL in communication very much since. I recently started attending a few deaf events around my town and became very aware of how much I have forgotten. I would love to practice with some people, hearing or deaf. I can possibly help anyone new to ASL also.

My skype name is rayne127. I would be willing to use any other video chat service if needed.

Hi Adam - i'm taking the first year ASL at Oregon State University and need to practice it. I have a skype account as well. If you're interested maybe we could set up a time soon to practice. Thanks, Jim

Hi - My name is jim and I'm in the first year ASL at Oregon State University hoping to get into an interpreter program next fall. Need to practice. Have a skype account. If you're interested we could set up a time soon to practice. I'm on a quarter system at the University but I'm probably at the end of ASL 1 starting ASL 2. Thanks, Jim

Hi - I need to practice. Studying the first year at SOU in Oregon. I've been to Merritt Island a few times in the past. Let me know. Jim

Hello student, what skpype ? I can do help you?

I add for you rayne127

I accepted. Message me anytime you want to chat.

=)

few days I will set for you :) I will set for you I am busy :) I a work for you student I am help you community asl I best support community I do it!! btw project :lol: I prefer to appointment & review for arrangement I am support to you I do for you!

Hey! i'm new to ASL and looking for someone to practice with. I have a MAC so if anyone has FaceTime on their computer and is willing to practice with me (even though i'm pretty horrible) that would be great! quote me and post an email ! ! ! Thanks :)

Last edited:
Hi, I am an ASL1 student from SF Bay Area.So, I just know the basic stuffs but I really want to practice with anyone willing to. I am a fast learner and would very much appreciate anything.
My skype is rainiroini

Hey! i'm new to ASL and looking for someone to practice with. I have a MAC so if anyone has FaceTime on their computer and is willing to practice with me (even though i'm pretty horrible) that would be great1

don't worry i review your evaluation :P I can best for you help!!

Hi, I am an ASL1 student from SF Bay Area.So, I just know the basic stuffs but I really want to practice with anyone willing to. I am a fast learner and would very much appreciate anything.
My skype is rainiroini

incorrect your skype make sure rainiroini

My skype is rainiroini

I'm originally from Sacramento!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back