Students Looking for ASL buddies

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't posted here in a while. I kinda forgot it existed, when I got busy with work and stuff. So, yeah, now that I'm unemployed again I have all the free time in the world.

I'm new to signing, teaching myself via books and lifeprint/aslpro. When I say new I mean new, I know maybe 10 signs. I learn fast, but my receptive skills aren't so great. Anyway if anyone's interested in chatting, teaching, or practicing (I won't be able to offer much at my current level) add me to Skype. I'm online practically all the time.

errthangido_idoitbig

Hi everyone. I'm brand new to this site. I've been looking for people to practice with for a while now, so I'm really glad I found this forum. I've been learning ASL for a year now. I learned through textbooks, practicing with friends and family, lifeprint, YouTube and apps. I would like to practice more often though. I live in Los Angeles, if anyone is in Los Angeles area, I'd love to meet up and practice. But Skype is preferred. My Skype name is

umv613

I want to practice with people of all levels. Feel free to add me.

Anyone wanting to practice, here's my skype: bound2ride. I am taking asl 1, and have been studying from DVDs for several months. So I'm a beginner, but it's coming along. I'm up for trying to sign, I'm up for working on our respective fingerspelling receptive skills, I'm up for learning from someone whose signing is further along than mine is, and I'll be up for helping out as soon as my skills develop to the point where I have something to offer. Thanks!

I feel that I'm the only person on oovoo. Any advanced signers out there on oovoo wanting to practice with me??? Please, please, please.....

I have taken 3 ASL classes but have forgotten a lot as I have no 1 to practice with. I just recently got a laptop with cam. So now can use skype. Only bad thing is I hate the way I look on this thing LOL. I am in Michigan.

Hey all I finally got a new webcam. If you wanna practice I have skype and I am ladytokioblue, look me up :)

Hello, everyone. I am hearing and currently teaching myself ASL. I'm learning little by little and would love to practice with someone and improve my skills. My Skype Username is Valdareim.

practice?

I am an asl 2 student looking for someone to practice with! My skype name is Musichead1123. Thanks again!

Last edited:
I'm teaching myself ASL. I'm working with deaf children and get to see the deaf community at my church. I've only been at it for a few months, but I'd love to skype with someone for practice.
My skype name is lilyrainoakwood :]

I'll be on Skype tonight continuously from now until probably 1 or 2 am PST. My Skype name is supitsjules. Feel free to add me :] I'm intermediate level, and I've been teaching myself.

Hey I announcement to support anytime question to offer to you , I can help you issues ASL I mind anytimes whater anytimes I can help you issues people :)

I process anytime thinks good idea advise feedback work project to ASL level!, I do can help you I am decide to ASL/I back to research to your review :P

Don't be shy concern my add Skype PM I can possible help you support fix resolve ASL/ESL Don't worry be patient

Last edited:
Hey I announcement to support anytime question to offer to you , I can help you issues ASL I mind anytimes whater anytimes I can help you issues people :)

I process anytime thinks good idea advise feedback work project to ASL level!, I do can help you I am decide to ASL/I back to research to your review :P

Don't be shy concern my add Skype PM I can possible help you support fix resolve ASL/ESL Don't worry be patient

I added ya already :) chat soon

:wave:If the offer is still on the table i would love if I could connect over FaceTime or may b even in person if any of you live in NJ! BTW, my email is rdohrn16@newarka.edu and my Skype is GingerWaffle :) :ty:

someone wants to practice ASL on skype?

Hello everyone. my name is Kathy. I'm going for the interpreter program. This is 2nd semester. I pick up things really quick. and I'd love to make more friends

Hi, I'm Elliott, I'm 13 and I'm currently in my 2nd year of ASL classes in middle school. And I needed someone to talk to in sign since I don't know many people, and yeah I'm just here to look for someone to talk to.

:ty: for viewing,
~Elliott

Hi! I'm in ASL 3 and am looking for someone to practice with. I don't mind helping anyone in lower ASL levels practice as well (as it's great practice for me as well). I'm from KS, so anyone who wants to practice in that dialect is more than welcome.

My skype is mjkarleskint. Please include message that you are also from this website.

I look forward to practicing!! Thanks!!!

molly

i would love love love somone to practice with! im hearing. private message me if intrested pleeease!!!!!

Hello, I am looking for someone to SKYPE with to practice and increase my knowledge of ASL!! I have a webcam but no mic, but that shouldn't be a problem. I know a little bit but I want to increase what I know.... I'm hoping to go to school this fall and will be taking ASL for all my electives. I want to be able to pass the NC ASL Interpreter Certification Test... apparently you don't need a degree, just need to be able to pass the test. Private message me on here or add me on SKYPE.... my SKYPE ID is Candice.R.Smith

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back