Students Looking for ASL buddies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Late last night I downloaded Skype so I could sign with others, and I don't yet know exactly what to do with it :eek3: (I'm mostly computer illiterate). My name there is kamama62 if anyone wants to add me and I'll try later today to figure it out.

Thanx!

Still trying to figure out Skype, so if anyone has any pointers I'd appreciate them.

:ty:

D/fw texas

I live in Garland Texas. I'm hearing and 18 years old and looking to make a few deaf friends to practice my SL. :wave: I also have skype, Dallas.m is my username

:( so started my fingerspelling class and I could use some practice I am d/hh I have vp and skype username is shinyspot. PM me if you want to practice....

Looking for someone to practice with too

I am in college and I have taken some ASL classes I really enjoy it but I have no one to really practice with. I just got skype so I would love to video chat with someone to improve my ASL skills. My skype username is jnlykins2393

I am in college and I have taken some ASL classes I really enjoy it but I have no one to really practice with. I just got skype so I would love to video chat with someone to improve my ASL skills. My skype username is jnlykins2393

Hi, I'm learning ASL too, will you like to chat/sign with me on Skype? my username is bridget4444

Hi, how can I help you with Skype? What are you questions?:wave:

Hi Brygida! :wave: Thanks. I think I'm getting it figured out. I'm pretty slow with computers, and for me it's mostly an issue of just sitting down and taking the time to learn what to do. I get frustrated easily and then I have to walk away. I just have to remember that I need to keep coming back until I get it figured out.

Like I said, I think I'm getting it. If I have any questons I'll PM you.

Thanks again! :ty:

ok I feel like I am an technical idiot and that can't be its what I do for a living, but I can't figure out how to use skype help please?

whats your skype name? I can add you and walk you thru it if you would like

I'd be interested in practicing :)

I'm almost through with my interpreter program, i'll graduate next december. I love finding new a different people to talk with, and I love improving my receptive skills!

Hi Brygida! :wave: Thanks. I think I'm getting it figured out. I'm pretty slow with computers, and for me it's mostly an issue of just sitting down and taking the time to learn what to do. I get frustrated easily and then I have to walk away. I just have to remember that I need to keep coming back until I get it figured out.

Like I said, I think I'm getting it. If I have any questons I'll PM you.

Thanks again! :ty:

I know what you mean, I sometimes click something and bum computer shuts down:)))

I am super excited to start skyping with everyone! I have already had a couple of skype adventures with cayisgreat! I am loving skype!

sorry I have stress heavy too many buddy cause sorry forgive me I am busy I am honest development

question to offer me pm mind you

add skype smithtr

Hope be you see me :D luck Hope be happy see me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back