Stress Relief?

curious - you said "try"... why? what's making it difficult for you to go outside?

My job makes it difficult. I work usually from 4pm-11:30pm, I don't sleep til 4am since I need time to mellow out a bit, then I wake up in the noon, then time to start work all over again. Then they switch up my hours on me lol currently trying to look for a better job.

Picking up one of DVD movies to watch or getting my Deaf cat to comfort me are the two things that would help me feel relieved from the stress.

My job makes it difficult. I work usually from 4pm-11:30pm, I don't sleep til 4am since I need time to mellow out a bit, then I wake up in the noon, then time to start work all over again. Then they switch up my hours on me lol currently trying to look for a better job.

oh. well since you're up now... go outside :)

Surprise: Bottesini: secret stress relief: Rocking Chair ChaCha with pots of hot EarleGrey tea on the side. Feels like a "new person" in hours. There is another active activity: BEAT Mr Clock in the swimming pool- say 2 hours. Really flaked out and relaxed!

There is another source of stress relief-be retired!

Implanted A B Harmony activated Aug/07

Back