Stress Relief?

InfamousMacBook

Reaction score
What do you do to relieve stress? I have tried several things. Maybe some suggestions would help me find the right thing for me. lol

Yoga, meditation, play with my dogs, walk. Ride the city bus...

Yoga, meditation, play with my dogs, walk. Ride the city bus...

Haha, I didn't realize you responded to my other posts before I wrote that. Haha, those all sound good except the city bus. Our city bus makes me cringe just thinking about it. Terribly nasty. I think I am going to go grocery shop right now.

Piano, painting, sewing, papercrafts and playing with cats.

Yoga, reading, knitting, and sketching with pastels.

Gym, reading, or just laying quietly after taking out my hearing aids and read a good book.

What do you do to relieve stress? I have tried several things. Maybe some suggestions would help me find the right thing for me. lol

To Relief Stress top 5 for me
1 Hot bath
2 sit down on beach near water with no one around listen to nature
3 walk a mile or two
4 listen to country music
5 drive around to see where driving take me

Stress....with 3 teenagers (hearing), I do have it daily....coming to AD relieves it somewhat....I also sit on my patio by the river and day-dream....and I also take a nap,,,even a walk with my doggie....I'm also going thru a lot with another family member....I also try to "find time for myself"...and go out shopping!....

Thank you everyone for your suggestions. I do not live near a ocean or river but, I do not like sand. Ugh! Gets everywhere. I will try the rest of them. Hopefully it works for me. If not, I will just be the bald girl on all deaf. lol

Thank you everyone for your suggestions. I do not live near a ocean or river but, I do not like sand. Ugh! Gets everywhere. I will try the rest of them. Hopefully it works for me. If not, I will just be the bald girl on all deaf. lol

Not to get too personal, but are you pulling your own hair to relieve stress?

curious... what are you limited by? for example - no car which means you can't get to drive to wherever it can relieve your stress. or no money.

Gardening can be a good stress relief and you get enjoy your results . Home grown tomatoes are yummy!

I sharpen my knifes ..... :D

Just kidding, I try to get outside, camping helps, hot tub, exercising, sex has indeed proven to help, surf online, couple drinks here and there, list goes on.

I sharpen my knifes ..... :D

Just kidding, I try to get outside, camping helps, hot tub, exercising, sex has indeed proven to help, surf online, couple drinks here and there, list goes on.

curious - you said "try"... why? what's making it difficult for you to go outside?

Back