Stress and Anxiety...?

I avoid watching the news as much as possible. I stay informed but I try not to dwell on all the negativity going on in this world it can make me feel anxious and depressed.

Eating better, drinking lot's of water and walking have been extremely beneficial to my health. Definitely.....don't sweat the small stuff and count my blessings.

Yea, it's good to stay informed but it does seem like the news can just be fear and hate mongering some times.

I have stress, and what do I do? Go take pictures!! And look for new places to take pictures at. (Already done a few at Des Plaines, Park Ridge, Mt. Prospect, and Brookfield, and lots more to come). Taking pictures keeps my mind off my stress, and when I'm on the Metra, I have to be alert, so I know when to get off. :D :P It's also fun to try and find what to take pictures of when I do head out of town.

Hello I have ADHD high anxious with Lithium is very reduce for normal for me doing better for me. it better you can do anxious cutting coffee and diet coke. help for healthy for drink for juice beter help for relax. I experience.. sense for feeling relax...

If you drink coffee or sugary drinks you could try cutting down on this, as it can made anxiety worst.

I avoid watching the news as much as possible. I stay informed but I try not to dwell on all the negativity going on in this world it can make me feel anxious and depressed.

Eating better, drinking lot's of water and walking have been extremely beneficial to my health. Definitely.....don't sweat the small stuff and count my blessings.

So true, Angel...when I did have a break=down (after medical retirement), I did not read a newspaper for over 1 year....and had worked with various newspapers 40 years or more....now with the Internet and my mind-set a lot better, I can read the news more often. Still. I don't read newspapers or buy any, after having to read the news every night that I worked, even the news that was too gross to print (murder, etc.)....

panic attacks are the worse thing anyone can have if having panic attack I get paper bag and re-breathe my breath it gets breathing back to normal..Other than that I go down to sea bottom of my road and try work out how much water in the sea or try find amber on beach

I wish I lived near a beach. I did in the past and it helped me relax..but now I live by a bunch of townhouses :(

I have stress, and what do I do? Go take pictures!! And look for new places to take pictures at. (Already done a few at Des Plaines, Park Ridge, Mt. Prospect, and Brookfield, and lots more to come). Taking pictures keeps my mind off my stress, and when I'm on the Metra, I have to be alert, so I know when to get off. :D :P It's also fun to try and find what to take pictures of when I do head out of town.

that's a really good idea. I've never heard that solution to anxiety from anyone before. I'm definitely going to give it a try. thank you much :)

that's a really good idea. I've never heard that solution to anxiety from anyone before. I'm definitely going to give it a try. thank you much :)

You're welcome. It really helps me stayed focused, and also helps me relax, as well. I like to take BIG pictures, and because I use Google+ I sometimes get decent pictures. :)

Run, I use an app called Breathe2Relax to help calm me down, bubble baths.

Sent from my SM-G900V using AllDeaf App mobile app

Controlling mental issues is a whole different task to add to our lives. Like most have mentioned, physical exercise. Why? It relaxes you and keeps your heart rate normal. You don't want chronic release of adrenaline in your body over something only in your mind, that will lead to a host of other health issues. So preferably, deal with your problems directly, but make it a point to be calm. After all, can't resolve effectively with the same mindset that caused the stress.

That is why some companies are letting their employees take a powernap at work , it help them to relax and not be so stress out . This help people to feel better and get more work done .

There are a lot of methods available to de-stress and reduce anxiety like going for a walk, jogging, exercises but these may consume time and energy. For those looking for a quick relief, massage therapy is the best option available among the lot. I used to suffer a lot due to work pressure and my stress level used to flare up beyond my control. I underwent a deep tissue release massage therapy at Erin Mills (Mississaunga), which helped me gain a therapeutic relief.:lol:

Back