Strawberry!!! Ask me anything!

Originally posted by bbnt
why were you in jail?

Um sshhh!! You should have NOT said that! Damn damn! Alrite, I'm sure everybody wanna hear the reason: Lets say I was abusing my Mod powers one night and Alex caught me- threw me in the slacks and took my powers away... *sobs* BUT now I'm FREEEEEEEEE! *mwahahah*

Originally posted by LiLyxLui
Hey girl. i'm very SORRY that i havent return to your's lately.. i was busy .. mah bad...

Anyways.....Yes, i saw you too. it was somewhere in 12th floor and 1 floors either.... yeah, im sorry that i haven't say Hi to you snice, i saw you...i guess, so It does a rude? Ain't it?!!? well, it was about this time bf weekend, i was awkward with the peoples ..umm, i guess another time or so .. i could come stop by and say hi to you, whenever i have a chance see you, aiiight...! Is Lily nice about now? haha

So, by the way.. how are you doing??? u're back your home from da Rochester...? and how is Sunny...? I'm not see her around on here....

Oh yea, last night i ate strawberry alots, maybe it like less 25 strawberrys.. haha .. strawberry's all mines! dat's meant must be YOU!! haha, J/k

Return back :ily:

Hey! Its cool! Been busy here, so dont worry ;). I don't blame you being awknard at first- but next time we gotta meet! Sorry if it was rude if I didn't "walk up to you and say HI"!!

I'm doing good just busy working full-time, finally got a life here at home lol. Sunny... duno- dont talk to her anymore. I'm sure she's fine. She just happens to have a life of her own.

Strawberries! Mmmm- I'm so tempted to have some! BTW I ate bunch of them last night at work! ;) And sorry to disapoint you, you dont own me. Nobody does... heh.

Take care!

Originally posted by AmericanChopper
Strawberry,

Will you make it for all of us (alldeaf)? heh?

MMmmm oh yea, I'll make it for you guys! In that case, I'll wave the pie in y'all face and EAT IT! *mwahahah* :twisted:

Originally posted by Strawberry
MMmmm oh yea, I'll make it for you guys! In that case, I'll wave the pie in y'all face and EAT IT! *mwahahah* :twisted:

Come on and go wave the pie at my face, then you lick it over all my face. :naughty:

Originally posted by AmericanChopper
Come on and go wave the pie at my face, then you lick it over all my face. :naughty:

:rofl:

You don't want her to use a water hose on you? :p

Originally posted by VamPyroX
How did it feel to win?

OOH relieved! At first, felt like a dream. But I got what I've been working for! :D Now its time to be a role model.

OOH relieved! At first, felt like a dream. But I got what I've been working for! :D Now its time to be a role model.
Whose role model do you hope to be next?

Originally posted by VamPyroX
Whose role model do you hope to be next?

I'm already a role model for the deaf community in Oklahoma for children, families, and teachers. My next step to higher sucess to try and be a role model for America! Competiing in Miss Deaf America.

I'm already a role model for the deaf community in Oklahoma for children, families, and teachers. My next step to higher sucess to try and be a role model for America! Competiing in Miss Deaf America.
When are you competing for Miss Deaf America?

Originally posted by SilenceGold
What gives you the idea that you deserve to be a role model? :p

Actually, I've always had been a leader. Just had faith in myself and postitve attitude to brighten the "community" and the individuals among others. I'd say I'm very friendly person. Its hard to tell online but once people meet me in person, I never leave with a frown but with a smile on the face knowing that I made that person's day! :D The point is, I deserve to be a role model because we need somebody to LEAD Oklahoma into a higher success and fun atmosphere. I can fill that position.

Actually, I've always had been a leader. Just had faith in myself and postitve attitude to brighten the "community" and the individuals among others. I'd say I'm very friendly person. Its hard to tell online but once people meet me in person, I never leave with a frown but with a smile on the face knowing that I made that person's day! :D The point is, I deserve to be a role model because we need somebody to LEAD Oklahoma into a higher success and fun atmosphere. I can fill that position.

Good answer! At least I know you won't leave with a frown after YOU do one of the dares I owe you. :p

Originally posted by SilenceGold
Good answer! At least I know you won't leave with a frown after YOU do one of the dares I owe you. :p

Haha you're serious abt that?! By the way, what are you going to dare me to do?! :twisted:

Back