Strawberry!!! Ask me anything!

Originally posted by vvti low rolla
strawsberry!? what if I quit ad member, will you do with me? :twisted:

I'm sure the fruit Stawberry would love to do the honors. Make sure you satisfy the strawberry with whipped cream and hot fudge.

As for me, Jenn, I will never.

Originally posted by MikeLinux
*looks up* a bird overlfying you and is about to give a poop onto your head! :shock:

ahh thanks alot I'm covered with bird poop :fu:

Originally posted by Strawberry
You're actually going to meet me?

Maybe..and if so...my wife will be the witness that you were too chicken to do my dare. :p

Strawberry,

Every morning, I always eat strawberry with my cereal .. I love strawberry... No wondering I love your taste and smell you like strawberry.he he he he :D

Hey Strawberry

How come you did not put massage flavor of strawberry on the guys's bodies ??

Are not you good at the massage? Gentle of your hands and fingers ?? ;)

Make sure do not get them too excitment !

Originally posted by Sabrina
Hey Strawberry

How come you did not put massage flavor of strawberry on the guys's bodies ??

Are not you good at the massage? Gentle of your hands and fingers ?? ;)

Make sure do not get them too excitment !

Hahah, I could try. Thanks for the suggestion!

Originally posted by Strawberry
Yeah, I thought I saw you on my floor- 12th floor at the elevator, either that or on the first floor?

Hey girl. i'm very SORRY that i havent return to your's lately.. i was busy .. mah bad...

Anyways.....Yes, i saw you too. it was somewhere in 12th floor and 1 floors either.... yeah, im sorry that i haven't say Hi to you snice, i saw you...i guess, so It does a rude? Ain't it?!!? well, it was about this time bf weekend, i was awkward with the peoples ..umm, i guess another time or so .. i could come stop by and say hi to you, whenever i have a chance see you, aiiight...! Is Lily nice about now? haha

So, by the way.. how are you doing??? u're back your home from da Rochester...? and how is Sunny...? I'm not see her around on here....

Oh yea, last night i ate strawberry alots, maybe it like less 25 strawberrys.. haha .. strawberry's all mines! dat's meant must be YOU!! haha, J/k

Return back :ily:

Strawberry,

Will you make it for all of us (alldeaf)? heh?

Attachments

• strawberryhersey.jpg
    strawberryhersey.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 71
Back