still denying global warming?

Oh yes, now I remember talking about that. LA needs to plant a lot of high CO2 consuming plant life and trees - line highways with them too.

The hi-res picture of Tokyo I put up - remember? Look at the city rooftops for all the gardens. there is a lot of greenspace in Tokyo.

Yes, that what LA is putting more plants now and their smog is much better today than in 60's and 70's.

I do care about environment.

Yay!!! "Under" and not "over"-estimated. At least somebody was paying attention. We could actually have more ice than what was estimated. Then again who knows? Each of the succeeding year they apply that same caveat yet the ice extent now is at the same ice extent 8 years ago.

now that would be a contradiction to your previous post! :giggle:

Yes, that what LA is putting more plants now and their smog is much better today than in 60's and 70's.

I do care about environment.

Everyone should care, scientists shouldn't scare.
Global warming is a hoax, the earth will not turn into toast.
Just make a pledge to plant a tree, and only then you will see,
That it won't matter if there is a supernova (and that didn't rhyme).

:giggle:

Sorry, I get silly when I am tired. goodnight y'all.

There are more scientists claiming that the global warming scare is a hoax, than scientists claiming it is real.

I recall reading a study about how nature has been fighting back (concerning CO2 emissions) and how plant life is growing far more quickly, and far more densely than it has in the past.

Yes, there are studies of satellite photos using special filters can see there has been an explosive growth of greenery in the higher latitudes compared to the same area a decade or so earlier. Also, do you know that corn growing in an area on land with no wind do not grow well? That's because they require lots of CO2 to help grow. With some wind action (breezes) it helps mix the CO2 better for the corn and they in turn grow better. That tells you the amount of CO2 is quite thin.

now that would be a contradiction to your previous post! :giggle:

Kokonut: Foxrac, Foxrac!! There is snow in your area and more ice now.
Foxrac: Oh really, that's cool but let me check it out.
Kokonut: Sure!!!
Foxrac: I went outside and there were no snow, also it was warm outside.
Kokonut: Oh really? I need find about what is wrong...
Foxrac: I'm not optimistic. :aw:

I am only trying to point out that it has already happened before. That was why I posted the link about the tropical forest that used to be under all the ice in the Antarctic.

What caused that? CO2 emissions?

Nope.

(just a side note here) I found it interesting to read about the autopsy of the Wooly Mammoths. They died suddenly, they were not driven, slowly, into extinction by a slow gradual climate change. Their bodies had been crushed, and some were reported to have died from asphyxiation. Some even had perfectly preserved and frozen vegetation in their bowels (bacteria had not even begun to break down the vegetation when they died).

There have been discoveries of trees (stumps were found when glaciers retreated) that once grew at such a high altitude when glacier was not around.

Everyone should care, scientists shouldn't scare.
Global warming is a hoax, the earth will not turn into toast.
Just make a pledge to plant a tree, and only then you will see,
That it won't matter if there is a supernova (and that didn't rhyme).

:giggle:

Sorry, I get silly when I am tired. goodnight y'all.

I have very carefully think about global warming and you lack any specific about global warming as hoax, such as caused by CO2 emission? Maybe. Climate change and global warming are different definition.

It isn't okay to expose much more carbon to pollute the area. :ugh:

I have very carefully think about global warming and you lack any specific about global warming as hoax, such as caused by CO2 emission? Maybe. Climate change and global warming are different definition.

It isn't okay to expose much more carbon to pollute the area. :ugh:

carbon is a naturally occurring gas. Without it, plants die. The secret is ... balance. Too much of anything is bad.

Here is a good example ... do you know anyone who owns a greenhouse? Are there any nurseries in your area that have greenhouses? did you know they buy CO2 for their greenhouse plants?

http://money.cnn.com/2008/01/16/news/companies/carbon_sales/

and this:

http://www.plantsneedco2.org/default.aspx/MenuItemID/103/MenuGroup/Home/CO2IsGreenAndGood.htm

carbon is a naturally occurring gas. Without it, plants die. The secret is ... balance. Too much of anything is bad.

Yes, I don't advocate to have absolutely zero carbon, put in less to average is better.

Carbon is not a gas. Carbon Dioxide is a gas. As for CO2 concentration, plants love it when it gets around 600 to 1000 ppm. They grow like crazy.

Yes, there are studies of satellite photos using special filters can see there has been an explosive growth of greenery in the higher latitudes compared to the same area a decade or so earlier. Also, do you know that corn growing in an area on land with no wind do not grow well? That's because they require lots of CO2 to help grow. With some wind action (breezes) it helps mix the CO2 better for the corn and they in turn grow better. That tells you the amount of CO2 is quite thin.

and water

39,000-year-old woolly mammoth displayed in Japan after discovery in Siberia - NY Daily News

Was it "global warming" that caused the extinction of the Wooly mammoth?

no it was an asteroid (or two) that wiped out the previous land-dwelling animals/creatures..

this is a report, from Polar bear experts, not you, what do you know? you know nothing about this. go take a trip to Sweden ask the locals what they've seen in the last 15 years...and ask for photos -they will shock you at the alarming rate of ice melting away...

no it was an asteroid (or two) that wiped out the previous land-dwelling animals/creatures..

this is a report, from Polar bear experts, not you, what do you know? you know nothing about this. go take a trip to Sweden ask the locals what they've seen in the last 15 years...and ask for photos -they will shock you at the alarming rate of ice melting away...

I know a photographer that lives in Sweden. He is also a professor in Stockholm. He said the ice melts at an alarming rate every summer. Then, just like magic, it comes back in the winter.

And the asteroid theory is one of about 15 of the theories out there.

Why other countries have cap and trade policy exist today?

Yep. And they say it's a pollutant?

Idiots.

How is idiot?

Go to China and find out yourself.

The pollution (poor air quality) cause health issue, bad for people with asthma. You could find black stuff from your nose on tissue.

Back