still denying global warming?

I believe there will be a lot of people moving up to North in few years later from now due to heat wave. :lol:

I believe there will be a lot of people moving up to North in few years later from now due to heat wave. :lol:

I been thinking about going some place cool ,I hate this heat! And this is only July and i hate to see how hot it will get next month.

So what happens when the temperatures dip again? Will we start hearing that global warming is still happening but is on hiatus?

I been thinking about going some place cool ,I hate this heat! And this is only July and i hate to see how hot it will get next month.

Move to San Francisco. Here always 60-70 degrees during the summer times, and never snow in here during the winter time.

Actually Texas is having a cool summer (by our norms) The heat moved north......lol

Move to San Francisco. Here always 60-70 degrees during the summer times, and never snow in here during the winter time.

I am working on it.......Well close to SF. Looked at townhouses in Campbell and San Jose.

$750,000 for a 2 bedroom and $500/mo HOA fees...... :shock: But they were nice.

$750,000 for a 1,200 sq ft townhouse? That's just crazy.

Yeah I know.....that's Cali. These places in Texas would be about $150.000-$225,000

One was $699,000 it was a corner unit (two views) in a high rise in San Jose. Pretty awesome place.

Actually Texas is having a cool summer (by our norms) The heat moved north......lol

I agree... Austin's cooler than usual and thankfully getting good amount of rain. But I hear there's heat waves in the East killing few people. Also same is happening in Russia.

I was in Vegas where temp soared to 115 degrees... I felt like I was in an oven! It was easy to get dehydrated so I had to keep drinking lots of water.

eek.. just watched weather news... Texas is expected to have >100 degrees this weekend.... not good!

I agree... Austin's cooler than usual and thankfully getting good amount of rain. But I hear there's heat waves in the East killing few people. Also same is happening in Russia.

I was in Vegas where temp soared to 115 degrees... I felt like I was in an oven! It was easy to get dehydrated so I had to keep drinking lots of water.

Russia - a lot of people drowned. Heat wave did not kill them, but never drink vodka heavily and go to swimming during the hot day. :hmm:

Wirelessly posted

No wonder why Mexican immigrants found Iowa appealing..they're moving further north. :lol:

Back