Stick with your own kind? or Mix it up!

I have no problems with interracial relationships as long as they are open mind and tolerant about our difference culture.

It does not occur to me in my life to treat someone differently because of their skin colour. *shrug*

I'll start - Although I am 100% Korean... I feel out so out of place with my own kind and for some odd reason - I have a thing for Chinese women. I prefer to marry an Asian - especially Chinese :cool2:

wow, interesting... I didn´t know that you are a Korean until your post here for a first time.

I picture you in my mind when I debated with you in several threads that you are a white American... I guess it could be something do with your avator... :giggle:

I will ask you some questions about this at your other thread later.

wow, interesting... I didn´t know that you are a Korean until your post here for a first time.

I picture you in my mind when I debated with you in several threads that you are a white American... I guess it could be something do with your avator... :giggle:

I will ask you some questions about this at your other thread later.

lol i did mention that I'm korean several times. weird that you missed it. :cool2:

Races do not concern me at all. It's not matter to me as long as I find a good gentleman later. :)

I would only marry someone white as color, but race id have to say being a purebred irish myself id prefer an irish lass or an english lass

I have dated men of almost every race - it never has been an issue. But yes it was more about cultural and/or religious differences that got in the way such as dating a Pakistani Muslim or Thai Buddhist or Indian Hindu but nonetheless, each guy brought so much into my life that I wouldnt trade my experiences for anything else.

Currently I am dating a guy who is Hawaiian so it has been interesting learning about Polyensian culture.

I would only marry someone white as color, but race id have to say being a purebred irish myself id prefer an irish lass or an english lass

Why? Im an Irish lass but wouldnt two Irish people drive each other crazy or get bored with one another? :giggle:

Why? Im an Irish lass but wouldnt two Irish people drive each other crazy or get bored with one another? :giggle:

no youd piss me off by drinking me under the table every night hahaha, or would not let me win, and as to why? interacial dating and inter marriage only leads to trouble for both sides at least thats what ive seen

Last edited:

Funny you mentioned that as I look at my family--all of my siblings have married Irish descent as we all are Irish.

Except for me.

I have dated men of almost every race - it never has been an issue. But yes it was more about cultural and/or religious differences that got in the way such as dating a Pakistani Muslim or Thai Buddhist or Indian Hindu but nonetheless, each guy brought so much into my life that I wouldnt trade my experiences for anything else.

Currently I am dating a guy who is Hawaiian so it has been interesting learning about Polyensian culture.

Polynesian culture is incredibly interesting especially its famous exploration technique. It was sadly eradicated by white people and it was dismissed as heretic.

I'm surprised that this is still an issue in modern-day America.

Interracial marriage is really no big deal. I've always wanted to date a black woman and I'm mostly Native American.

Interracial marriage is really no big deal. I've always wanted to date a black woman and I'm mostly Native American.

it will always continue to be an issue as long as there are people on Earth. that's just how it is

it will always continue to be an issue as long as there are people on Earth. that's just how it is

Yeah, but the 1950s ended over 50 years ago. You would think that people have moved past such an issue. I guess not though.

As long as there's ignorance, there will always be debates on this stuff.

Yeah, but the 1950s ended over 50 years ago. You would think that people have moved past such an issue. I guess not though.

As long as there's ignorance, there will always be debates on this stuff.

what happened 50 years ago was the legal recognition of colored people (or the minority) by government but the people's still same.

I thought the same but I am facing some hate issues from many black women cuz I am married to a black man or so that was what I was told. One black woman (hearing) told me that I steal all the good black men. I was like "huh?". My hubby said that is a huge problem in the black community..about white women taking all the good hard working black men who are there for their families. I was shocked..big time shocked to learn of this.

I thought the same but I am facing some hate issues from many black women cuz I am married to a black man or so that was what I was told. One black woman (hearing) told me that I steal all the good black men. I was like "huh?". My hubby said that is a huge problem in the black community..about white women taking all the good hard working black men who are there for their families. I was shocked..big time shocked to learn of this.

Ignore them.

I've met some white women who told me flat out that they would only date black men. Is that not racist too?

I don't answer women by telling them that I only date certain races because that would be limiting myself to who I can find.

What!!! *speechless :eek3:*

Back