Stick with your own kind? or Mix it up!

it seems like an interesting cultural, sociological, psychological, etc. issue to think about. For example -

1. minority men wants to marry "white" (any nationalities with white skin) to boost their status/image in society.
2. more and more white men prefer to marry asian women because they are docile and very family-oriented.

I will ask my husband if that's the reason he married me...he just got home now.

it seems like an interesting cultural, sociological, psychological, etc. issue to think about. For example -

1. minority men wants to marry "white" (any nationalities with white skin) to boost their status/image in society.
2. more and more white men prefer to marry asian women because they are docile and very family-oriented.

Interesting...that example a lot about I date many white ex girlfriends in the past including Meggie...:hmm:

I will ask my husband if that's the reason he married me...he just got home now.

Just asked my hubby..and he confessed that yea, he married me for the status quo and to get promotions at his job.

LOL!

However, he did say that is true in a lot of marriages especially with lawyers.

Stick with your own kind? or Mix it up!

I know there was a thread about Interracial Date but that was about dating. This thread is about your marriage preference.

Would you marry someone of same race/color/nationality or you don't care aka "MIX IT UP" ? Be honest! Mind you - it is OK to say that you rather stick with your own kind. That does NOT mean you're racist - it's just a personal preference and that is perfectly understandable! BE HONEST and PICK ONE - same or MIX! and then tell us what nationality you prefer to marry.

I stick with my own kind, deaf. :deaf::giggle:

Hmm....mine wanted to be with me because of what he heard about deaf people in bed. :giggle:

mix up cuz i am white and my boyfriend is asian ^_^ actually hes from phillipino (spell?) but hes still part of asian thro

I don't know about you guys but I think girls who are half-asian and half-white are just DAMN HOT!!! :-o:-o:-o:-o

I don't know about you guys but I think girls who are half-asian and half-white are just DAMN HOT!!! :-o:-o:-o:-o

A day or two ago, it was Chinese girls. People are going to begin to think you just like girls. :giggle:

A day or two ago, it was Chinese girls. People are going to begin to think you just like girls. :giggle:

that's the difference between marrying one and looking/dating one :cool2:

better to marry your own kind, if WW3 starts you'd have an easier time

If you ever come to Seattle, Washington, I would be happy to introduce you to a couple of them as I know several that are half Asian/half white (HAHW).

Right now, I live in a co-op of 14 people, most of whom are from different countries. All in all, I'd consider all of the males. I have no preference in nationality, but more so in how they treat women-like shel said.

Back