Stem cell treatment

Do you think it's ethical to use stem cell treatment of any kind for any human disease?

too broad to answer but I support stem cell research to a certain degree.

I wish that all stem cells and embryonic stem cells are available for all kinds... nowadays.

I have to remind you once that embryonic does not involved in babies except "finished" womb and its cord. That's embryonic. I do not know why priests kept saying over and over in the wrong information, and they are paid to say it. I can't say more about it, and I just wanted to let you know about it. That's all.

Exactly. And even the cloning of animals has it's own set of problems. Remember all the issues that came up with Dolly the sheep? They thought she was a perfect clone at first, and then as time went on, there were problems evident.

Now cloning people is a whole nuther thang. Talk about the ethical issues involved. :shock:

It has been said before. Just because we could have the technology, doesn't mean we should use it.

Yes, I think it had to do with telomeres. I don't remember the age of Dolly's mom but let's say the mom is 5 years old (Life expectancy is 10 to 12). When Dolly was born at that time, Dolly's real age is 5 not newborn. Dolly developed age-related problems much earlier.

Yes, I think it had to do with telomeres. I don't remember the age of Dolly's mom but let's say the mom is 5 years old (Life expectancy is 10 to 12). When Dolly was born at that time, Dolly's real age is 5 not newborn. Dolly developed age-related problems much earlier.

Yes, exactly. It was like she had progeria.

I wish that all stem cells and embryonic stem cells are available for all kinds... nowadays.

I have to remind you once that embryonic does not involved in babies except "finished" womb and its cord. That's embryonic. I do not know why priests kept saying over and over in the wrong information, and they are paid to say it. I can't say more about it, and I just wanted to let you know about it. That's all.

yike - you got more wrong information there than priest's blabbering.

yike - you got more wrong information there than priest's blabbering.

Actually, not really. I had a source from the internet to prove that. If I have time, I will give you the link. You will be surprised about it.

Back