Starbucks Coffee

Seattle.guy

Reaction score
Do you often go to Starbucks Coffee? If so, what kind of coffee do you drink?

I often drink hot or iced mochas, depending on my mood. Sometimes, I drink a double shot of espresso.

I would go there when I feel like and plently of money. Mostly of time, I will drink anything unless Im in very mood for Tazo Chai or Strawberry Creme. Yummmie!

Im very crazy abt Starbucks, Im very addict to them I admit that ;)

When i was in Cheyenne, my fiance took me to Starbucks. coffee there are so amazing delicious.. I tried pumpkin spiced coffee, caramel chocolate coffee, tazo chai, and many others kind.. most recently i tried mint coffee.. it was ok.. but think would be good with mint chocolate? lol.. hehe..

my fav is mocha latte as far as i know and love!.. ha.. i havent tried all of them yet.. sad to say there are no starbucks here where i live.. BUT there are 3 starbucks finally just recently set up as of last year in Conway about 20 mins drive .. YAYA.. hehe.. so whenever i wanna my coffee fix.. i woudl go there and get some coffee!

now i wanna some.. ! lmao.. pfft.. oh well i can make homemade coffee with chocolate and diary creamer.. yummy!

I loved ice mocha frappico also Vanilla too. Like one hot white mocha in winter, first time tried it was last winter, love it. Still sample different things soon coming up..

Ever tried STarbucks Espresso? I have and it is STRONG! ugh.. not my style tho.. :whistle:

I'm a card-carrying starbucks addict. I indulge in a triple venti sugar-free vanilla latte once a week. Its better than sex!!!

Sometimes, I drink white mocha at starbuck coffee. I am not crazy over it but my gf Java is loving crazy over starbuck coffee.

Starbuck's coffee gives me gas, so I don't go there. Besides, it's too strong and it's not necessary to make it that way. It's overpriced, too. I sometimes go to Caribou Coffee, which is the big up-and-coming coffee joint here in Minnesota and nation-wide, but I still think the coffee is too strong. Shoot, even McDonald's decided to put some strength into their coffee, now it doesn't taste as good as before and I am quitting coffee.

I like starbucks. They got some yummy Thai Chai, Frappino and strawberry creme, also hot chocolate good for cold winters.

im a white choclate mocha freak and on hottttttt days i'll have white choclate mocha frappcunico! :-D YUMMY!

yes my girl hiblue said im crazy over those YEP its my java Freak! :-D

Oh yes I have tried Strawberry Creme.. it is so delicious! i should have gotten some when i was in town.. :( oh well.. haha.

Seattle, WA is crazy over coffee. I saw two Starbucks booth: one at 1st floor and one at top floor at Space tower. o_0

Luckysmile23 said:
Oh yes I have tried Strawberry Creme.. it is so delicious! i should have gotten some when i was in town.. :( oh well.. haha.

I agreed with you. I tried to taste yours very delicious. You and I will go and order strawberry creme for us?

starrygaze said:
I agreed with you. I tried to taste yours very delicious. You and I will go and order strawberry creme for us?

sound great.. :D yummmy.. ehehe

my favorite drink at the starbucks coffee shop and holiday stationstore have a starbucks cold drinks too.... I like any frappunico coffee, and green tea too..

Back