Starbucks Coffee

Same as here... Most of time I would stop there before I head to work! Altough my work sell Fraccupino drinks in glass bottles for $2.00 apiece...

Catmandu said:
It's "frappuccino" oh and I'm frappaholic. :D

This morning, I first tried a new iced coffee called "Banana Caramel Frappuccino" from Starbucks. The ingredients of Banana Caramel Frappuccino are fresh banana puree blended with coffee, milk, ice, and topped with whipped cream, brulee sprinkles and caramel drizzle. I love it!!! Yummy!!! :thumb:

I only go there for Chai Tea Latte... kinda redundant name being as "chai" is the word for "tea" in india, so basicly it means tea tea latte :giggle: What american's called "Chai" is called "masala chai" or "spiced tea" in india... It's not that good but it's better than coffee (imo).

rabbit said:
I only go there for Chai Tea Latte... kinda redundant name being as "chai" is the word for "tea" in india, so basicly it means tea tea latte :giggle: What american's called "Chai" is called "masala chai" or "spiced tea" in india... It's not that good but it's better than coffee (imo).

chai has high in antioxidant and is good for you too.

I usually avoid starbucks, since I don't find most kinds I have tried there all that great. And it is sooo overpriced that they actually mention it in financial seminars, books, etc. as something NOT to do (if you want a financial future); those lattes add up! However, I do love coffee and they do offer steamed soymilk which is a good option, and which I will order now and again. Also, I like their christmas blend....but that is only around once a year.

The atmosphere in there is not the greatest (unless you enjoy being crammed up against the suits and waiting in long lines). There isn't enough seating either. Obviously this doesn't bother too many people though, considering its success.

Strawberry coffee?? I might have to check that one out--sounds weird, but might be good.

No, I do not go. When I went with my mom before (it's been awhile) I used to like the White Chocolate Mocha. One place makes it good than another place. I don't know why. Sometimes my mom would give me half of her coffee to drink.

Have you noticed Starbucks inside some grocery stores?

I always drink their grande double chocolate chips... Its delicious...

OH MY GOD. I get a medium chocolate iced coffee with cream from dunkin donuts EVERY SINGLE DAY. It's the best thing of my life!!!!! :wiggle: :wiggle:

Attachments

• DD_logo_header.gif
    DD_logo_header.gif
    8.8 KB · Views: 3
I find Starbucks' cup sizes funny, because 'grande' means large and 'venti' means either 'twenty' or 'winds' in Italian. 'Tall' is actually 12 oz., which amounts to one cup and half, not one cup.

Starbucks also sell some drinks in 'short' sizes (eight oz.) but they're not listed on the menu.

I do like Starbuck better than dunkin donut!!

also i forget another name .. I will find out

Back