Stalking

To fight, eh? I don't believe in that. To blew my brain out and beat the shit out of somebody? I cant. I have no gut to do that.

What do you expect me to do someone? That is too impossible. If you hit someone and someone who lose his temper and beat the shit of YOU like there is NO way for you to STOP that person.

Get a stunnner.. it won't kill him, just stun him. Or, get pepper spray. :)

I have serveal stalking on me, I caught my old friend stalkng and I did report to police and they go to his place and warning him. he did stop so far, another stalking was internet. really I don't know who is really harrasment and stalking on my old guestbook on my old website. I keep try get someone IP address but I can't find it cuz it is old verison which it is not devlop a IP address. someone said I did rape her. but I never meet her in my whole life. thank god i got a new website which is not bother me since last year. I hope no one stalking on me at all.

Eternity there are ways to defend your self even they are bigger than you. There are classes out there you can learn it from. Also you shouldnt think your self as small. Theres a saying "Its not the size of the dog that counts, its the fight in the dog that counts" thats the way I heard it so bear with me.

like I said, it takes brain power to defeat him. doesn't matter if he lost his temper and try to hurt you, there is always a way to stop him.

ANYTHING can be used as a weapon and i do mean ANYTHING.

shoes, nails, choking, biting, punching, kicking, using a poker to stab him, throw a TV at him, hit him with a flash light, throw glasses at him, etc ANYTHING

you don't know if you could beat him or not because you just haven't TRIED. but that's your way, if you want. i'm trying to help you protect yourself with BETTER skills than just talk dirty to them...they won't always listen to you and just want to hurt you for no reason...that's why i said use your brain to study the person and be quick about it. you know?

Originally posted by GoldenLeaf74
I have serveal stalking on me, I caught my old friend stalkng and I did report to police and they go to his place and warning him. he did stop so far, another stalking was internet. really I don't know who is really harrasment and stalking on my old guestbook on my old website. I keep try get someone IP address but I can't find it cuz it is old verison which it is not devlop a IP address. someone said I did rape her. but I never meet her in my whole life. thank god i got a new website which is not bother me since last year. I hope no one stalking on me at all.
are you saying there was a homosexual guy stalking you!?!? :eek:

Originally posted by Steel
are you saying there was a homosexual guy stalking you!?!? :eek:
'

no, he is loving to stay and steal my food that's why I keep him put of my apt then he was hide behind of my apt I caught him anyway

Originally posted by Teekie
Get a stunnner.. it won't kill him, just stun him. Or, get pepper spray. :)

Teekie -- thats what i had suggested earlier -- mace or pepper spray that is if it was legal to carry for civilians in MI

Steel that was for you to say like that.

To fight... make things worse.. like I say never know what happen next.

Wolfboy.. stilll it wont work that way. I have seen like that. That is :nono: and I would rather run away.

That's what Karate classes are for... Not that many men who attacks women do know karate ;) My dad knows karate, but he joined to learn just for enjoyment and fun.

Originally posted by eternity
Steel that was for you to say like that.

To fight... make things worse.. like I say never know what happen next.

Wolfboy.. stilll it wont work that way. I have seen like that. That is :nono: and I would rather run away.
well running away still wont solve anything...it's like you are running as a chicken and still let them do the "game" with you

C'MON SHOW SOME BEEF GIRL!!! :mad2:

Originally posted by Wolfboy
Eternity there are ways to defend your self even they are bigger than you. There are classes out there you can learn it from. Also you shouldnt think your self as small. Theres a saying "Its not the size of the dog that counts, its the fight in the dog that counts" thats the way I heard it so bear with me.

i am sorry eternity. :( . i have to agree with wolfboy .. how can u defend urself if u got raped in case?? there are defensive class taht u can learn.. there is nothing wrong that women being be strong. it is not damn easy world for womens.. rite..:|

As if, eh? it happened :)

For instance, Dog and cat... whos gonna win ? Perhap it has to be DOG, because it will whip cat's ass.

oh really..:nono: i am not sure about that cuz i witnessed it. and it was very interesting.. i saw a dog that walked past by the house and cat was on prowl, the dog saw the cat. and guess what cat did... The cat chased the dog down the street cuz that dog is so damn afraid of it.. it is not bullshit.. I saw with my own eys.. I couldn't believe it. :shock:

Back