Stalking

Originally posted by eternity

You can't fight them. All you do is suffer through. Online is nothing because they wont be around in real life!

i know eternity -- would haveta suffer thru emotionally not just physically -- online stalkers may be "nothing" but some of them can be pretty obsessed trying to keep track on what their favorite man/woman is doing online and etc and THAT can get to be too much

Online.... one way to block. but in real life.. impossible unless you get a restrain order

The block button is our friend and for the person thing the taser is our friend. :mrgreen: Or im your friend. Give me a call and ill get them off your back. :mrgreen:

Wolfboy, you know it's too impossible.. They will find a way to reach you anywhere... even aim, yahoo, msn messenger, and email. Also in here...

Wolfboy, you know it's too impossible.. They will find a way to reach you anywhere... even aim, yahoo, msn messenger, and email. Also in here...

yeppie i agree with her. it is very impossible they would find a way to keep stalking. it doesn't matter if they have brain or not.. they can learn .. trust me.. Stalkers ain't dumb enough till they put themselves in jail. :ugh: whoa that is scary feeling to have somebody that is stalking u without ur knowledge. so keep ur eyes open all the time. :shock:

so buy a gun and tell him to fuck off before you could blow his brains off! lol :lol:

How do you like * Im still watching you and you can't hide from me.*? Once someone told me that. :o

yep yep i agree block is a good feature BUT does have some flaws cuz ppl will still find a way to track u down by using other methods or going into ur fave places online -- AOL chatroom or in here like eternity has said :ugh:

try to get a desert eagle pistol

they are really powerful and blast it through 5 ppl at once

Originally posted by TygersaidStfu
yeppie i agree with her. it is very impossible they would find a way to keep stalking. it doesn't matter if they have brain or not.. they can learn .. trust me.. Stalkers ain't dumb enough till they put themselves in jail. :ugh: whoa that is scary feeling to have somebody that is stalking u without ur knowledge. so keep ur eyes open all the time. :shock:

True.

Enternity: damn girl you got some serious stalkers on you. You need to get a taser or call someone you know very well to help you out.

Wolfboy, It's over at least, which I'm glad.

Steel, Do you think it's best choice? Im not killer or have no remorse at all, sorry.

Once I have a steak knife to defense myself and it doesnt work. I didn't even want to hurt them but all I want to scare that person away. I thought about it twice. I put it down and that person kept doing it to me..

Whatever you use a gun or knife.... It wont work that way. You will never know what happen next. Maybe you get yourself KILL by gun or knife while fight? That is not good.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wolfboy, It's over at least, which I'm glad.

Steel, Do you think it's best choice? Im not killer or have no remorse at all, sorry.
hey if they never stop stalking you, then a weapon like a desert eagle pistol would make them wet their pants and flee (you need to take shooting skills so you would really shoot at the exact location of the person you want to shoot)

ever seen "enough" starring Jennifer Lopez? her ex-husband was a wife beater and stalker...and she took the "kung fu" class and learned how to fight with her own bare hands and feet like a REAL woman! whoo!

perhas you could take that class :) i would like to see how you work out though ;) lol

Look... Men strong than women, dont you forget that.

I won't take a gun train. To shoot someone which it wont work that way.

Steel, you must watch the movies too much. What about the REAL LIFE. You have no idea what real world IS. You cant defend yourself if you are little and someone who is BIG than you.

c'mon...you just haven't try that's all it IS possible that a girl can defeat a man no matter the size but brains do matter

it TAKES brain power to defeat him and that what Jennifer Lopez did in "enough"...she took boxing lessons and used her own brain by thinking how her ex-husband fight and all that...she studied the location of the house where they would fight and find some vaulabe things that would be used as a weapon before the fight

you see, it takes BRAIN POWER to defeat him, no matter the size or strength he has.

Back