Stage Theaters..accessible to audience with hearing loss?

It's therapy for me. I want to punch the living s**t out of him. but I've been successful in meditating myself.

He tries too hard to be intelligent but as I've shown - he's worse than a drunk blabbering fool that has more issues than national geographic.

28uigeo.jpg

*it's a pix of a bum laughing - "ha ha ha" and then he picked up a shot of whiskey, saying "oh wow"

It's therapy for me. I want to punch the living s**t out of him. but I've been successful in meditating myself.

He tries too hard to be intelligent but as I've shown - he's worse than a drunk blabbering fool that has more issues than national geographic.

Hey, you can try but you'll only hurt yourself more. Now, if you think I have issues, then you'd need to do more of that meditating stuff because you're certainly losing it.

Hey, you can try but you'll only hurt yourself more. Now, if you think I have issues, then you'd need to do more of that meditating stuff because you're certainly losing it.

but.... tons of us are telling you that you are losing it. I guess it's kinda pointless cuz it's like getting a drunk person to acknowledge that he is drunk. :dunno:

pssst... that wasn't in the first post either.

Psst...read again my first paragraph of my first post.

I know that more and more movie theaters are providing captioned films but what about stage theater? There's a 1 in 10 chance that somebody in the audience has a hearing loss and may not understand fully what's being said. How affordable is for stage theaters to have captioned or even interpreters for a few hours a time if you have a big audience to begin with?

Hence..."discovery process"

:wave:

Of course, that was your only objective in here from the start. :)
Not "Cherish your hearing" or "Trying to find out accessibility".

pssst... that wasn't in the first post either.

but.... tons of us are telling you that you are losing it. I guess it's kinda pointless cuz it's like getting a mentally-ill person to acknowledge that he's mentally-ill. :dunno:

I bring up a topic thread for discussion, and guess who complains? Heaven forbid if I touch upon an Obama topic.

but.... tons of us are telling you that you are losing it. I guess it's kinda pointless cuz it's like getting a drunk person to acknowledge that he is drunk. :dunno:

Unfortunately.

Of course, that was your only objective in here from the start. :)
Not "Cherish your hearing" or "Trying to find out accessibility".

So, this is a Deaf only forum then you're saying?

There are people who do cherish their hearing (what's left of it). Now, you're getting into these conspiracy theories, too?

Someone wore hearing aid in the wrong ear for far too long...

He's a lot like loml in the cued speech threads; he'll keep asking till he gets the answer he wants.

Problem is, neither one of them ever get the answer they are looking for. They just waste a lot of time and forum space attempting to manipulate it out of people.:roll:

Back